The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean Empty The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Damn to hell with all this bloody paperwork they had to do after every, if he had it his way he'll burn them, every single bit of them. He didn't get why they have to do paperwork if ninety percent of them were just going to rot in hell, also known as Azkaban Prison. But here Kace was doing paperwork as usual on a case he just gotten finished doing, he hated doing paperwork it was boring as hell, he couldn't see himself working at a desk job or something he'll go out of his mind. Luckily for him, he was done with this horrible and ungodly paperwork he had. It wasn't that Kace hated being a Auror he just hated the paperwork behind it.

drip...drip...
The rain was hitting the roof of the pub as all the sudden it started picking up, Kace sighed to himself. 'Maybe I should stop doing paperwork here, every time I do, it rains and I'm stuck!Kace thought to himself. He wanted to go home to Tris, but here he was at her work stuck here, he had a feeling that she was going to be happy. Kace ordered him another firewhiskey waiting for the rain to stop, he could apparate home, but he wasn't going to leave his car. A thing a man loves almost more then his girl was his car,and Kace couldn't leave it here.

The rain kept on coming down, he decided to call Tris and tell her that he was stuck at the leaky cauldron once again because of the rain, but he gotten her voicemail so left a message. He looked down at his phone sighing, he just really wanted to go home and relax with Tris, but here he was. Damn to hell with him having to come here every day after work, he needed to stop doing that, but who didn't need a nice firewhiskey after a long day?

(Sorry it's short, posting on my phone)
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean Empty Re: The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:23 pm

"Hello honey!" Louis Weasley lowered himself on a chair across from Kace. He was soaking wet, his usually dark brown hair was now pasted for his forehead in curly strikes, his clothes was soaked. puddle has already formed on the floor above the chair he was sitting on. Weasley pulled out his wand and made a quick movement immediately drying himself. People stopped staring, obviously he was more interesting when he was soaked, and returned to their conversations, Louis' shoulders relaxed and he grabbed Kace's glass before the other man could stop him, drowning it.

He was never a fan of firewhiskey, Corrine was, but he appreciated the way hot liquid warmed his insides. Maybe Louis wasn't wet anymore, but that didn't mean he wasn't freezing, not that was a surprise, though, as he decided to go for a run even since the rain has been pouring down. He apparated to his flat, Weasley stopped calling the flat his home long time ago, only to leave his suitcase and change in more comfortable clothes, before he left it again, turning the lights off when he was on his doorstep as there wasn't anyone else inside who needed them, not anymore. With only a wand, a key and a wallet, he left it and run away, welcoming the rain that embraced him like an old friend.

"Thanks man, that was exactly the thing I needed." Louis smiled widely at his colleague's direction as he put now empty glass on the table. Before the other man could say something Louis caught the waitress attention and signaled for two more drinks before turning to face Lecium again. Running, running was good, but at the moment firewhiskey was better option. Although it could bring memories Louis would rather forget.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean Empty Re: The secrets we hide is like a deep ocean

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Kace looked at Weasley as he sat across from him looking like a wet dog.  "Aw... look a lost puppy, can I keep him?"Kace asked him smirking.  Seeing him now dried off Kace smirk at him.  "Oh hello honey, now that I recognize you, how your day go?"Kace asked him.  "Bloody hell mate,that isn't water!"said Kace.   Seeing him down it Kace gave him an annoyed and displeased look.

Firewhiskey was a popular thing in the wizarding world, people old and young were drinking it, hell Kace started drinking it in his fifth year.  Did he get drunk off his arse and had to do double potions with a hangover? Oh yeah too many times to count,  but despite the throbbing headaches and the people 'screaming" at you, he was fine when he had a hang over.  Kace knew that he had to be freezing, Kace knew all about getting drenched in rain,  it happened to him numerous tines.  "Aw...poor baby, is little Louis cold and freezing and needed something to warm him up?"Kace asked smirking at him.

Kace gave him a sickly sweet smile. "Glad you enjoyed it mate, glad that I could be a big help!"said Kace.   "So... how's the sh*tty unnecessary paperwork after each mission going for you?"Kace asked.  Hearing two glasses placed in front of them Kace took a drink letting the hot liquid go down his throat burning but calming him at the same time.   There was one thing Kace hated was sitting in a desk doing paperwork, he didn't understand how people did it for a living, it was the most boring thing in the world to him.  Although he pushed those thoughts away and decided to enjoy a nice firewhiskey with his fellow colleague..
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:41 pm

(OOC. I'm sorry for waiting, I had reply written on my phone but the phone refused to connect with my laptop till now for some unknown reason . :S)

"If that's your regular pick up line it's no wonder why are you still single." Louis poked him with his finger, a move only ten years olds did, with a grin on his face before leaning back on his own chair. He wanted to swing on hind legs but Weasley doubted that staff of the Leaky would appreciate it (chair in his office was better for that anyways) so he focused on Kace's question. After a glass of firewhiskey he was ready to answer. "It's been well, so far." A lie.

Weasley chuckled at Kace remark. "No honey, my love for you keeps me warm. Firewhiskey helps, too." He could feel the sour taste firewhiskey left in his mouth, Louis never liked it because of it. It had nothing to do with her, at first, but every time he drink it now, he'd remind the way she drank her coffee with firewhiskey in it. Louis still accepted his glass when the waitress handed him one, murmuring silent 'thank you'.

Louis' shoulders visibly relaxed when the conversation about their job started. He could say he was happy about it, even since discussing about paperwork seemed dull, it was relatively safe topic. "I've finished it right after I returned to the Ministry, you haven't?" Doing all the paperwork the minute he enters the office became a habit of his, Louis started doing it when Corrine disappeared because he found it hard to stay in their apartment that was empty of all the evidences that she once lived there, so doing paperwork was his excuse to stay at his workspace just a bit longer than he usually would, and as time passed, he got used to it.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:56 am

Kace smirked at Weasley. "But ah... you see mate that's where you're wrong, I'm no longer single."said Kace. "Unlike you I got a girl and engaged to her, so apparently my pick up lines work.'said Kace. Kace not giving a damn lean back in his chair putting his feet on the table as if he owned the place, although Kace never been the one to follow the rules, he hated them. Kace simply nodded. "That's good to hear mate."said Kace taking a drink of his firewhiskey.

Kace chuckled. "My love for you will always keep you warm love, nothing can beat my love for you!". Firewhiskey didn't bug Kace, although he told Tris that he wasn't going to drink anymore while she was pregnant, but one last night of drinking wouldn't hurt right? Although Kace looked at the new glass in front of him, he debated if he wanted to drink it or not, maybe a glass of Butterbeer would be better for him. Although that was probably what he should have ordered in the first place, but he needed something to help calm his nerves, and that helped.

Kace rolled his eyes at Louis. "Stuck up."Kace mumbled but loud enough for Weasley to hear him. He loved giving him hell and teasing him it was so much fun, but he gotten his fair share back, but it was all fun and games. "Pf... No, I hate doing paperwork,but I'm nearly done anyways, just need to add the small stuff." Although Kace hated doing paperwork it passed the time, time he had waiting on Tris to come home from work or stupid death eater meetings. Sometimes Kace wondered if they were asking for the ultimate death then being together, but despite what fraction they were in they loved each other to death, it was like fractions didn't exsist when they were together.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top