Hello - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hello - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hello

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 pm

"Pumpkins it is!" Jakob exclaimed getting up and running after Dakota. Once he had caught up to her he looked over and smiled, "Race?" he asked and only waited a moment before he ranning off before she could answer. he started slowly pacing himself at a steady jog so he wouldn't get to far ahead in case she decided she didn't want to race. Maybe he would let her win. "PUMPKINS AWAIT OUR WRATH!" he called over his shoulder a big lopsided grin adorning his face.
He could already tell he was going to get along with Dakota well. She was rather fun to be around.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Dakota smiled as he caught up. The minite the word race hit her ears her eyes brightened and turned gold and she began running. Her legs oumped more and more as she ran after him. When he shouted she laughed softly. When she caught up she tackled him and they rolled down the hill to the pumpkin patch. She smiled down at him her bright green eyes smiling at him. "Hibthere handsome" she said giggling as she got off him. Ahe held out her hand to him and smiled. "So tell me about you." she said as she atared at the pumpkin
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:16 pm

"Well Hello to you to," He smiled up at the girl as she lay on top of him, though that didn't last long before she got up and offered to help him. "Me?" He asked rising an eyebrow"what would you wan't to know about me?"
Jakob watched as she looked at the pumpkin before her. "It's really fun when all the seeds and pulp go flying once hit with a spell. Grate target practice too!" he told her with a mischievous smile. "And they are a lot better for that than another person like they use in the duling club." he added
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:32 pm

Dakota smiled and leaned forward out of instinct and then wuickly pulled away. "Sorry. Automatic impulse" she looked into his bright blue eyes and smiled softly "you have really pretty eyes" she said in a dreamy voice. She smiled as he mentioned target practice. She smiled and walked away a bit. She pulled him away from the pumpkin and pulled out her wand. She pointed it at the pumpkin and said the spell. She squealed loudly and laughed as ths pumpkin guts went flying and hit them. She smiled and scooped some of them out of her hair. "So !" she said laughing
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:15 pm

"As do you." Jakob had never seen someone with eyes as unique as Dakotas, which made them very mesmerizing.  He watched silently as she made pumpkin explode, and smile at her excitement. "So I told it was fun," she smile and wiped some of the pumpkin guts off of his shoulder. "Feel any better?" He asked. He liked seeing her smile, and it was nice to hear her laughter, much better than the snarkie  reply he got earlier.

Choseing his pumpkin jake pointed his wand at the at the orange sphere like object. " Confringo,"he said with the flick of his wand and the pumpkin exploded into a bunch of peices both big and small
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:01 am

Dakota looked at him like he hung the stars and moon. "This is so much fun!" her laughter surrounded them like the jingle of a bell. She smiled and took more goop of him and smiled at him. She giggled and bit her bottom lip softly. She made another pumpkin explode and a. Crow cawed at them. She giggled and sent a rock at the bird with the use of a bit of magic "stupid bird. Rats with wings if you ask me" she sat on a pumpkin and looked at jakob. "Are you a werewolf like tristan?" she asked curious if she should be afraid of him or not
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Jakob smiled at the girl and pullled some pulp out of her hair. "Depends on the brid," Jakob spoke quietly, "Crows are a pest yes, but there are so many beautiful birds out there too." He said
Jakob didn't know why he was so socked to here Dakota ask if he was a werewolf like his older sister but for some reason he was. "Yes, I am." He replied solomly, "have been since I was five." He added. Jake wasn't always so open about the curse that his mother placed him with but with a sister like Tristan he couldn't just keep quiet about it.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:07 pm

Dakota listened to him and smiled "i see. While there are many birds that are fascinating and unique. I am still terrified of them." she said blushing lightly. She smiled as he took more goop out of her hair. "Thanks for this. It was alot of fun. Youre the first boy to make me smile since vaughn" she kissed his cheek and smiled softly "youre a very sweet guy jakob. Werewolf or not. Im not afraid by thw way." she put on a brave face before breaking out into fits of giggles and blushing. "Id like to see you again after this. Thatvis if you want to"
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:32 pm

"Your afraid of spiders and birds but not of a werewolf?" Jakob asked rising an eyebrow. Dakota was a strange girl. the things that would not hurt her scared her? that just didn't make sense to Jakob."But, i'm glad i could help." he smiled at her. "and i'm sure we'll be seeing each other again. I mean we are going to the same school." He said, "But we could plan to meet some where if that would make you feel better." he added with another lopsided smile. "but you have to agree to tell me more about yourself if we do meet up again."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Dakota nodded feeling a bit silly. BUt hey, her fears were her fears. She pushed her hair back and smiled softly. When he mentioned seeing her again she blushed and giggled softly, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. "Id love to see you again, Jakob." She smiled her perfect white teeth and bit her bottom lip softly. "Maybe we can have dinner together tonight. You can sit at the snake table. Or I can sit at the lion table..." SHe said blushing a bit. SHe would be nervous sitting at the Gryffindor table, especially since vaughn would be there. But she would do it
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum