;; i need a doctor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

;; i need a doctor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

;; i need a doctor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

;; i need a doctor Empty ;; i need a doctor

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:28 pm

“Give it back!” was all Ophelia was capable of saying before falling on her knees and dropping everything she had – couple of books and of course, her glasses, which fell in an unknown direction to her. Reaching out her hand, she tried to look up at the bullies who were holding her parchment – or more likely actually levitating it since it barely even touched their hands.
Once again she had to struggle with things like that. And by coming to Hogwarts she had thought things would change, but alas, nothing was different to her. Never.

Ophelia let out a quiet sob. “What's wrong? Can't reach it?”
“That's what you get, Mudblood!”
They laughed at her and the girl covered her face with her hands, trying not to make it obvious that the first tears had started falling. She rubbed her eyes and cheeks. “Come and get it!” they taunted, throwing the parchment at her and then retrieving it before Ophelia could even react or reach out her hand.

“Please stop!” was all that she could mutter, but not loud enough for them to hear. Or, if they did notice her whimper, they simply ignored her plea.
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

;; i need a doctor Empty Re: ;; i need a doctor

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Adela watched as the children picked on a young girl with glasses. and she gave a slight smile. this girl would be perfect for Adela's plans for the future. Slowly she took her wand out of her robes and pointed it at the ones picking on the girl. "Petrificus Totalus" she said and watched as they fell to the ground before the girl along with her parchment paper they had been taunting her with.
Gingerly Addie got up from where she sat propped up against a tree and walked down to toward the stunned student and the girl. picking up the glasses she saw they had been a little bent up from the altercation and pointed her wand at them "occulus repairo"

"Here you go sweety," She said as kindly as she could muster putting on a smile only her brother was use to seeing from her. "try putting these back on." and she handed the glasses back to the girl
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:03 pm

The bullying and shouting suddenly stopped, but Ophelia still didn't dare to look up for she was afraid of another jinx that the others might bring upon her. Or maybe she was stunned since she had heard someone use the spell, and she was already frightened enough to move a limb. And yet it did not feel like she had been stunned; she knew the feeling far too well and she had experienced that on her own skin.
Still not looking up, she heard the footsteps approaching them, but as there was still silence, she expected something bad to happen. Or perhaps it was a professor that had come to her aid? But why stun the students if he or she could easily frighten them with their presence? So many questions popped up in Ophelia's mind that she could not figure out an answer without the help.

And then it came so suddenly it was almost as frightening as the silence and bullying.

She removed her hands carefully from her face and looked up, blue eyes glistering with tears that had started flowing and moisturizing her cheeks. Was this some sort of an act? Nobody has ever helped Ophelia to cope like this.
Reaching out, she took her glasses and placed them on her nose and took a careful and observing look at her savior. It was a Slytherin, like her bullies, but older and... calmer. She did not possess this vicious look in her eyes and something about her made Ophelia feel relaxed and safe.

“T-thank you,” she muttered as she quickly got up, picked her things from the grass and then looked at the girl again. Eyes wide and big, she tilted her head a bit to the left, she observed:”You are not like them, aren't you?”
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm

"No Honey, I am not like them." Adela replied carefully watching the girl. "I've had more time to mature than them. And I have far better things to do than pick on poor defenseless girls." She looked back over at the tree where she had been sitting as she watched the younger slytherins and girl's interactions. "Come, Come sit with me, Ophelia isn't it?" She said, "Let's talk." Addie pushed her hair over her shoulder and returned to the position she had once been in, with her back against the tree, her legs stretched out in front of her and her ankles crossed.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:31 pm

She knows my name! was Ophelia's surprised thought when she heard the other address her. How surprising! Usually not even the Ravenclaws knew that.
Too stunned and excited to ignore the invitation, the young student followed the Slytherin and took a seat besides her under the tree. Quickly she scanned the items she was carrying before making sure that all her possessions were still there. Then she turned her eyes back to the girl and nodded shortly. “Sure,” she responded upon hearing the suggestion. Yes, a talk with someone who saved her sounded good. She did not know how long it would had taken for her to stand up against those bullies or how long she woult be able to stand them. They would give up, eventually, as they all did, but not before doing something terrible. Like dragging her into the lake or something like that. The thought gave her chills.

“How do you know my name?”
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:18 pm

"We have class together." Adela replied giving a Ophelia a generic answer. "you sit in the front of the class so you can see. and you don't like to be noticed. "She smiled at the girl, "It seems like you could use a lesson or two in having self confidence and standing up for yourself against the bullies. I could help you with that and teach you how to protect yourself." She offered. "Oh and I guess I should introduce myself. I am Adelaide."
Addie twirled her wand around in her fingers idaly as she looked across the lake. it wasn't like her to help out girls like Ophelia normally but she could see this benefiting her in the future.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 pm

That made sense.
Ophelia did look around during the lessons, but she did not memorize the faces as she believed she would not need to remember any of them. She did not come to Hogwarts to make friends, but to study, and this was her aim. Education above all.

“Would you do that?” But above all – why? Why would a stranger, a Slytherin to be more precise, offer her help to a small Ravenclaw student? They did not know each other and neither has Ophelia anyhow noticed Adelaide look at her with a keen eye. There had to be something? Did she expect help with her studies? Ophelia could offer that since brains was all she had. But no, there had to be something else – something which would push her into offering such a thing.

And then again this part of Ophelia who had seen what other students were capable of wanted to grasp the hand which offered help and take a hold of it, so of course she agreed with a joyful nod so she finally replied as well: “It is very good to meet you, Adelaide.”
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:04 pm

Adelaide made it her business to know almost everyone but not to befriend them all, but she had different plans in mind for Ophelia. She would befriend her if she could, and from what what she observed so far all she'd have to do is show a little kindness and get the younger girl to trust her not to be like her house mates.
"Yes, I would be very happy to help you," Addie smiled sweetly at the girl, giving her a smile few had seen before. "I'll help keep those bullies away," She added with a childish mocking voice though she didn't mean it as mocking her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ophelia Claire Rosewille Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:50 pm

Now she had to know the reasoning behind this sudden helpfulness from a fellow student for Ophelia could not understand why would someone as Adelaide help her, and thus, slightly opening her lips, she asked the question:"But why?"

She did not even imagine that behind this all was a plan of manipulation and she was too naive of believing that those who stood up against her bullies were good people. Thus it was easy for her to fall into a trap like that. She did not observe enough to see what was going to happen to her in the future.
And right now she did not even think of that.

Ophelia laughed; it was the first time of her stay here when she felt that kind of relief. Her laughter, like her appearance, sounded childish and joyful -- as if she had just gotten her favorite type of candy. "How are you going to do this though? Aren't you afraid they might hurt you?"
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Ophelia Claire Rosewille
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 am

"Because, I use to know a little girl a lot like you," Adela explained with a soft smile, and a little white lie. "But, she had a big brother to help her." no one had really picked on Adela like she had seen them do with Ophelia, it was more like another brother picking on her as she tried to tag along with her brother and his friends.
"No they won't hurt me." She answered confidentially to the girls question. "And there is nothing to be afraid of with those children, because that is what they are sweetie. They are children who need to focus more on school and growing up.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top