Compliment the Person Above You - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Compliment the Person Above You - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Compliment the Person Above You

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Compliment the Person Above You - Page 8 Empty Re: Compliment the Person Above You

Post by Dimitri Aleksandrov Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:14 pm

I love how you don't give up on things you want no matter how much of hard work is required to accomplish them. I wish I could do that. :3
Dimitri Aleksandrov
Dimitri Aleksandrov
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Compliment the Person Above You - Page 8 Empty Re: Compliment the Person Above You

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Rina, I love reading your replies, they are extremely funny at times and full of life, I love that about your replies!
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Darrell Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Aww thanks darling :*

I don't know you that well but I noticed that your characters are very connected and real which is something I really like
Helena Darrell

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:22 pm

I love your ideas
So many times I've lost the idea, I couldn't understand some of the details of my characters, and you were always there to help me
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:51 pm

I love tris's beautiful face. As gos for all yo pbs
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Harrison Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Thank you love

I like Riyan, she is unique with great background story about true love
Daniel Harrison
Daniel Harrison

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 pm

you use many many words
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum