WREKT - The Rant Thread - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WREKT - The Rant Thread - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Rant Thread

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WREKT - The Rant Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rant Thread

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:42 am

god, i hope australia isn't influenced by someone who likes to be the star of his own reality show and wants to take all the rest of us along with him. i hope they're listening to the rest of us that truly do care about someone other than themselves. the fact is, the number of americans is growing who know he's not all that and a bag of chips.

stand your ground, selwyn, for who you are. don't give up.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:18 am

My car, my beautiful car is hit on the passenger side because a idiot ran the red light when I was in a middle of a turn and hit me, good thing I got full coverage cause the guy had none! I'm ok just REALLY ticked off by it still cause I'm still paying for it and had it a year!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:14 am

@Sel - my family almost fell apart because of Trump, and now my health care and tons of other people's is on the line. I feel ya. Different struggles but same fricking source.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 pm

This is really just me being annoyed, but my roommates usually leave me behind when they go do stuff. But the one time I go to lunch with a different friend without *asking* them, they inform me that it "hurts to feel like you're an afterthought."

YOU DON'T SAY.

Plus, the nicest of my roommates came with because she was there when my friend asked me so obviously we said she could come with. And then she throws me under the bus, saying that it was my idea to leave them behind. Literally wtf. We only have a week left. Why do they need to start drama now, when I've said nothing this whole time?

All of this, after being all but abandoned by someone I called my best friend. Just... ugh. I'm used to crap like this, but seriously. This is too much for my stress level.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:29 am

^I feel that.

Also, my roommates just went to dinner without even asking me. I bet they think they're being clever, making a point. But they do this to me every morning, when they leave five minutes before me because they can't be bothered to wait. They go shopping and to eat together all the time. They blast music in my doorway when I'm trying to work and then get surprised when I close the door on them. It's honestly so laughable. I'm not surprised, tbf. This sort of thing happens to me pretty much everywhere I go because I like to have a bit of space and tend to spend more time in my room than they apparently like. But this is taking things too far. I was annoyed earlier. I'm positively fuming now.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Woke up at six thinking my final was at eight o'clock and turns out it's at ten, I could've slept in!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top