'You've nott just made another Nott have you?'
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

'You've nott just made another Nott have you?' Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

'You've nott just made another Nott have you?'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'You've nott just made another Nott have you?' Empty 'You've nott just made another Nott have you?'

Post by Belladonna Nott Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:10 pm

I've gone and made the remaining Nott child: Belladonna. She is a Slytherin, a dark follower, a pure blood supremacist with a sense of humour and, to put it bluntly, she is a b*tch who likes to get her own way and takes pleasure in shading over people, hexing them without realising and she loves revenge. I think she is one of those people who you either love or hate or love to hate. Who doesn't like a bad character?

I figured she'd be friends with any of the pureblood canons, whether they like her or nott (couldn't resist) she would definitely have the back of the Rookwoods, Malfoys, Macnairs etc etc.

Anybody want to roleplay with her? Or have characters that could be her enemy (mostly potters army, blood traitors), friends, lovers. Any plot ideas throw everything at me! I just want to get right stuck in with her.
Belladonna Nott
Belladonna Nott
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

'You've nott just made another Nott have you?' Empty Re: 'You've nott just made another Nott have you?'

Post by Darcy Driscoll Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 am

Oh oh! Calixta needs a mentor! Someone to teach her how to be a proper Slytherin and to take over the castle when they leave...

You might get an interesting RP out of Jenna. She's a prefect and she has a competitive streak so that could turn into something.

Ariane would love to be friends. She thinks of herself as a rebel. If Belladonna wants to take advantage of her, she's here for the manipulating.
Darcy Driscoll
Darcy Driscoll
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

'You've nott just made another Nott have you?' Empty Re: 'You've nott just made another Nott have you?'

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Yeah I think her and Jenna could make for interesting rivals, especially due to the competitive nature of Jenna and that she is a member of Potters Army too.

And I'm open for Bella taking Calixta under her wing although Bella probably wouldn't deem Calixta very useful due to her age. Ariane, however, should definitly be friends with Belladonna!

Want to thread?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi RJ! Very Happy
I can offer you Caiden Rosier. He can be described as black sheep of Rosiers family (he realized his family like him even less since he killed his wife and even worse - get caught so he disgraced his family name with that, even since he was later found not guilty). I believe these two would know each other, if not because both of their families runs in same circles than because they're both Slytherin, although Kai's a year older than Belladonna

Anyways, here's his app if you're interested in plotting.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

I quite like the Bella/Calix idea, it sounds rather cute. Plus Belladonna will love being admired by someone haha.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:06 pm

I think Bella and Mia could be a great friends.
Here is her app if you are interested
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Hey, I've just seen this but have got your PM and replied to you there Smile
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top