You look familiar - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You look familiar - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You look familiar

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You look familiar - Page 2 Empty Re: You look familiar

Post by Dariela McLaggen Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:06 am

"I trust you. I don't think it's problem if you know that about me," she laughed softly.
"I mean, it's not like you're a Death Eater or something," she rolled her eyes.
Adrian is often insensitive, has a panicky fear of everything nice ... but she believe him.
She knows that he's a good person.
She nodded. "Thank you, I knew I can count on you."
She knew her next reaction will shock Adrian. Probably this will leave a lasting psychological harm, perhaps he would decide to visit a psychiatrist. But she hugged him.
She knows he doesn't like Nick, clearly told her that before the wedding. She still remember his two-hour speech about that she makes the biggest mistake in her life.
Yet he decided to help. As she said, he is really not a bad person.

When he put a package of wipes in her lap, she just smiled and nodded gratefully.
It was a huge reaction from him. Probably the most he has ever done for a girl.
She wiped her face quickly and tried to smile as if nothing had happened.

Then happened something really awful.
In head, she has already seen the tragedy, but it all took place too quickly to react even arrived.
"Watch out Adr ..." didn't come to say all, but Lucas is already came to Adrian and tried to climb up on his lap. Alessia was too shocked to do anything.
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 pm

"Still, it's not smart to say that around." You never know if the person you just told is Death Eater, obviously, he finished in his mind. "Yeah, not like I'm a Death Eater, you're right." He forced a smile and did everything in his power to make it seem more truthful. "I can't promise you anything, so don't get your hopes up, you might end up disappointed." He stopped. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Adrian has three sisters, he should have been accustomed on their crying, as every one of them was really emotional, that made him stand out even more, but he never really got used to that. He'd usually discreetly exit their room if they're at home, if they were in the town he'd try to comfort them, but that was about everything he ever did. Since he left London when he was seventeen years old, during the past eight years he kind of lost contact with all of them, they never stopped speaking, but their conversations were short and a little uneasy. However, none of his sisters lived with their parents now, two of them were married and had a family on their own, and the other one had a flat in SoHo district in London. That meant there wasn't any crying women around him, til now at least, and he was quite happy because of it.

His body went rigid when he saw Alessia's child crawling his way onto his lap. "No, buddy. This lap is for ladies only." He chuckled, lifted the boy and handled him to Alessia. He didn't like children. He never wanted a children of his own. He didn't want to touch any child, but that didn't mean he couldn't deal with such an uncomfortable situation.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:54 pm

His words make her even more saddened, really are.
Still, she forced herself to smile and then nodded, "It's okay, I am aware of the truth. You have no reason to apologize to me." The apology wouldn't bring him back to me, completed in her thoughts.

Alessia wiped her face, closed her eyes and deep breathed for a few moments. This is no place to cry. After all, with crying she won't achieve anything. She cried for a year, and nothing significant had changed because of it.
So, she forced herself to calm down, and then took Lucas and looked at Adrian.
"How are you? I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you were in Switzerland?" looked at him concerned.
She heard that Adrian built a career as a player Quidditch, she was very proud of him.
Therefore, most did not understand why he left.
"How is your family? I have not seen your mother for a years!" laughed a little. She met his mother long time ago, she's really a wonderful woman.
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Blanchard Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 am

"Yes, I've been in Switzerland for awhile, but I decided it's time to go back." Adrian replied diplomatically. He put all those eight years, eight years of his life in only one word – awhile. It had its purpose, though, he tried to make those years sound trivial so she wouldn't feel the need to ask anymore questions, because, in truth, Adrian didn't want to speak about his life in Switzerland. The regret was still mixed with wishfulness. He still wanted to pack all his belongings and go back to Zürich, he'd took his previous place in the Quidditch team as they still haven't found a decent replacement for him. Adrian Blanchard would left England without second thought, if the things were the same as they were when he left for the first time.

Unfortunately, they weren't, so leaving was only a dream, not an option.

"They are well." Mostly. "Alesia is going to marry in a couple of months, so things are pretty messed up right now. She even forced me to clean my room, twice." He looked at her with a look of horror on his face. "Like she plans to get married in my room." Adrian silently laughed imagining her getting married in his room, he wasn't sure if she could enter the room in her wedding dress since his lovely sister chose the largest dress that existed. No, it's not gonna happen, not in his room, at least, Alesia liked big ceremonies, his room was definitely too small for one.
Adrian Blanchard
Adrian Blanchard
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 164
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dariela McLaggen Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

She just nodded. It is obvious that there was a large background story, but she didn't want to push him to tell her.
Adrian is not the type of person to chat, he won't entrust his whole life to you just because you care for him, and Alessia respect that. If he wants something to say, he will say. However, if he doesn't, it's advance failed.
The only sure of it that he had a good reason for leaving. Nobody leaves a great career what he had just like that, for no particular reason.

"Alesia? I'm so glad to hear that!" Alessia laughed. After that, she looked at Adrian pretending to be completely disgusted.
"How are you feeling? I'm sure that cleaning had bad influence on you?" Acted that concerned before she laughed.
"Oh dear, no one wants to come anywhere near your room. Although it would be interesting to see the room decorated for the wedding," she laughed at the thought. Yes, it won't happen.

She looked at her watch and then curse in French.
"I have to go, Lucas and I were supposed to be home an hour ago. I have so much work to do. I hope we will see again, don't forget me!" she smiled and kissed Adrian's cheek before she took Lucas's hand and left.
Dariela McLaggen
Dariela McLaggen
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum