New Troubles, Old Temptations - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Troubles, Old Temptations - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Troubles, Old Temptations

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Troubles, Old Temptations - Page 2 Empty Re: New Troubles, Old Temptations

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Sun May 31, 2015 11:35 pm

((staaaaaaahp))

Lily did not like him, she finally decided. She typically started off with a basic indifference to her peers, but he was challenging her, pushing her. She had not done anything to anyone to deserve this, unless he was trying to exact some sort of revenge on her for scratching Apollo. But if anyone was truly invested in the situation, they would know that her crushing guilt and shame at having lost control of the wolf inside of her was more than enough punishment.

The trouble with this was she wasn’t irritated, or angry. She was scared. Lily was a caged dog who had been kicked, shaken, and abandoned for most of her life, and increasingly so in the past two years. Everyone felt like an enemy, looking at her for weaknesses in her armor so as to get in and take her down. And the scary thing was that Lily didn’t think she could make it again. The next time she went down was going to be the last. And who would save her? Teddy and Casey had done their part. Her brothers didn’t care. Parents were dead. Stewart had left.

So, yes, she scared easily.

“Lovely,” she said, “I’ll go first, then. Densaugeo!”

--Densaugeo – hex that cause teeth to grow at an alarming rate
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Sun May 31, 2015 11:45 pm

((I can't stahp telling the truth girl Sad ))

That hex came in a totally unexpected way. After what he said he wasn't really expecting her to succumb to her anger, fear or whatever it was. He was really gon'na try calming her down and talking her into staying with him, keeping him company, but apparently she couldn't read his intentions and understood it all wrong. She actually casted a hex on him and made his teeth grow amazingly fast and in a grotesque, ugly way.

He didn't take action upon it though, he kept his wand on his back pocket and tried his best to let out a big laugh and smile, looking at her with his teeth growing more and more, reaching his waist. He was still able to mumble out words, as he let out a small moan of pain when they first started growing, so he was still decided upon calming her down and making her stop this incident.

"Will a charming, cute lady like you actually keep this up for long? Would you mind nullifying the hex and shrinking my teeth back? These new teeth don't really go well with my lovely looks don't you think?" The way the words came out was funny, almost like if they were trapped inside his mouth by his teeth and unable to escape and be vocalized.
Sebber Rosier

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:20 am

He didn't even try to get out of the way. Whether it was because he was too surprised, or perhaps he was like most of her generation and just wasn't used to be attacked, but he had hardly flinched, let alone made much of a movement to get out of the way. She had to admit - there was this twisted feeling in her gut that was receiving immense satisfaction from the hex that was taking place on the boy's face. She knew that the spell had an irritating, achey sort of pain to it, and the reverse of the spell was just the same.

It suddenly struck her that this was twisted. Not defending herself necessarily - no, she had the right to hex someone who was pushing themselves onto her, forcing her out of her comfort zone. But the enjoyment of his punishment - that was not what she wanted for herself and it wasn't what her family would have wanted for her. Darkness reigned and she had never wanted to fall to it. But it seemed ever more impossible.

Still, she could not more than a bit shocked that he was still managing to laugh at her through the whole ordeal. Fury bubbled in her, but her expression remained that fierce look of apathy as she swiped her wand, stopping the progress of the teeth but leaving it there. She stepped forward and grabbed his teeth, pulling him closer to her. "Look here, asshole. I'm not f*cking cute or charming, and I could give a sh!t about your looks. I want to be left alone."

((If you mind the godmode, let me know, I'll edit))
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 pm

Lily's meaning way of dealing with stuff, in spite of her charming looks and whatnot, surprised Seb quite the bit. He wasn't expecting her to explode and react like this to his approach, not at all, even if there was some hate in the middle or whatever. He was decided to keep letting her do whatever she wanted, counter-attacking just with simple words and actions, meaning to show her that he was only intent on making peace and conversation, just for time to go by and for a chance of their relation becoming, friendlier, if that is the most appropriate term. Perhaps, neutral would be better for now. That didn't seem like the case though, she seemed quite intent on harming him and in taking pleasure from it, almost hurting him deep inside his heart.

It was quite the relief when she flickered and swished her wand to prevent his teeth from going anymore, but the pain quickly came back when she grabbed him by his newly grown and hard incisor teeth, stretching down across his chest almost covering his entire stomach. The way she talked , in a quiet way yet fiercely imposing her stand and making herself known that she meant no joke, was, lovely, to say the least. That might have sounded a little masochist if said out loud, but Sebby was taking a bit of fun from this small encounter, he just preferred not to show it much.

"I'm afraid you are quite the charming lady, in spite of your deeds here, it changes no bit of the opinion I have of you. You could however, give me a solid reason for why you are doing this, and I could consider leaving you alone after it. After all, you can see I want no trouble, just company."

Speaking was quite hard at this point, as pain struck him harsh after every word he pronounced and let come out from his lips.
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:58 am

The teeth hurt more than she expected, probably because they were newly cut. She had done a lot of strange things in her short eighteen years of age, but she could honestly say she had never been in this position before. Fury in her chest, face close to another's, hands tightly gripping his teeth. The whole situation would have been exceedingly difficult to explain to anybody, should they barge in at that moment. It was this realization, as much as her frustration with his refusal to leave her alone, that made her drop her hands and step away, turning her back on him.

Why couldn't he just walk away? She wasn't used to this - used to someone just as stubborn as she was that refused to back down.

Just as stubborn as she was.

Her shoulders drooped a bit and she turned around. She pointed her wand back at the boy and waved her wand. The teeth began to retreat back to their regular size. She kept her eyes on the teeth, trying to get them back to normal. She was a bright witch, even if she had struggled with staying in school, and managed to get the teeth to stop right where they needed to be.

She backed up and sat on a desk. "It's your turn. I got to do my hex, you get to try to convince me to stay." She paused, before quickly adding, a finger in the air to show him she was serious. "Rules. No flimsy compliments. You call me cute or charming one more f*cking time and I will cast a spell that has no counterspell. And don't think I'm the sort of girl who has never heard a pick up line and will fall victim to it. You will not charm me. I promise you. Now go."
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebber Rosier Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:49 pm

Finally. Sebby was trying to hide out the pain of the ever-growing teeth for quite a bit now, and it was slowly getting to him. It was way worse than a normal tooth ache, that was the problem. He hated those. The way she gave up on punishing him and just stepped back a bit, just indicated she understood how stubborn he was, perhaps as much as she since it seemed like it, and Lily probably didn't want to be wasting her time growing people's teeth when she could be having normal conversations and good times. Atleast that's what he thought.

The pain came back for a brief moment, though it seemed like an eternity watching his teeth shrink back to the correct size. It was a relief though, not having his mouth be dragged down in pain because of the huge teeth. They stopped shrinking right at the certain size, and Seb took a moment to feel them once again, feeling good inside after doing so, recognizing now they were perfectly sized again.

When Lily sat behind a desk, Sebby took a chance to drag a chair from another desk and placed it directly in front of her, staring straight into her eyes, not feeling uncomfortable at all, wanting to show her he was actually quite stubborn and had decided way before that he wasn't going out unless it was for the infirmary.

"How am I gon'na use my charm then? It's my strong suit, yes it is." - Seb laughed a bit, trying to ease up the tension that was quite feelable in the room. It was an awkard tension.

"I just want you to tell me a good reason to why you won't stay here with me. You were planing to stay here anyway if you didn't see me, well now you just got yourself a chatting partner, nothing wrong with that I might add. I also wanted to see how good of a company you could be since I need to pass time and you could be a great person to do so with."
Sebber Rosier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Luna Potter 1st gen Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:53 am

She had seen it at parks. A kid was frustrated after hours of not getting their way and not understanding why. They had been told no, over and over again, their games had been ruined by other children who had plans of their own, and worse, a simple request to go home had been turned down by Mum, who was busy comparing her child's accolades with the other mums who couldn't stop raving about their kiddos. The kid's face screws up in pain, they shift from foot to foot, and out comes the stressed out whine, "Whyyyyy?"

This was how Lily felt right now, only much more rightful than the little children. Though, she suspected they had every right in their own little lives.

He sat down, staring at her. Once again, he was in her way of escape, so even if this had all been a ruse to distract him before she made a daring escape, the chances were greatly diminished. He would be in her way before her hand reached the doorknob. No, this boy was as thoroughly aggravating as they got, it seemed.

"Because I wanted to be alone," she said slowly, spelling it all out. "Eight goddamn years surrounded by people who wanted nothing more than to tear each other apart. I just wanted some alone time. Not company."
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Lily Luna Potter 1st gen
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top