Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins-
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins- Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins-

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins- Empty Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins-

Post by Vaughn Hunter Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:41 pm

I'm wanting to mess up Vaughn a little, I wanna get some of the other students in on this. I've been thinking and thinking of ways to screw with him and mess with him. So I'm looking for ideas of ways to mess with him and especially mess with how he's dating a Slytherin. So if anyone can help me think of a awesome plot that will help me mess with him will be awesome! Oh and here's his app in case you need more info on him Very Happy
Vaughn's App

~Anya~
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins- Empty Re: Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins-

Post by Belladonna Nott Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 pm

When you say mess with him do you mean as in mentally? Or make him lose friends? Or become a different person? Or just tease him?
Belladonna Nott
Belladonna Nott
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins- Empty Re: Wanting to mess with him a little -huge grins-

Post by James Faulkner Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:49 pm

I wanna change him slightly and just mess him up a little mentally. I just wanna haggle him in anyway that I can.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Hmm.
Bertie would probably stay out of it
Anastasia would want t comfort him, especially knowing how it feels to be the outsider
Cynthia probably wouldnt care too much, perhaps passing a snarky remark about the whole thing.

I don't think my characters can help mess him up but Ana would definitely be there to try and pick up the pieces?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyanya Faulkner Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Yeah. That sounds good to me. What house is Ana is? is it Gryffindor as well?
Lilyanya Faulkner
Lilyanya Faulkner

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Vaughn Hunter Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:02 am

Yeah Ariane is doing that which makes me giggle.

OMG Vaughn would get insanely embarrassed if Selwyn did that! hehehe hey but i'm all for it Smile
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Nott Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Yeah Ana is a fourth year Gryffindor. Perhaps at first she jokes about it with everyone else until she starts to see its probably not the best thing to joke around.
Would you mind if I sent Ana into the thread in the grounds? I know it says it's open but I figured that I'd ask first!

If you want I have an open thread in the entrance hall with Cynthia, maybe the person she crashes into is Vaughn and then makes a snarky comment in front of everybody and other people can join in if they like?
Alexander Nott
Alexander Nott
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 115
Special Abilities : Apparation, Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughn Hunter Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:41 pm

That's fine with Ana jumping in on the thread. I left it open in case anyone else wanted to join in. The more the merrier! Very Happy

OOh that sounds like a good idea yeah definitely.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Sienna could help a bit if she is still activated. As she is a snake as well. She can also mess with Kota
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum