Sweet about me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sweet about me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sweet about me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sweet about me Empty Re: Sweet about me

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:39 am

My student characters are all pretty 'good' in the sense that they aren't rude and snobbish apart from Cynthia but I don't think Cynthia would be one to give tips considering she is four years younger and wouldn't be seen as a role model I don't think? Haha

Although I'm up for any of my students being the victim to Ariane's bad girlness?

Bertie - 5th year Ravenclaw - Polite, friendly but introverted at the same time and tends to be in his own world.

Anastasia Nott - 4th Year - Gryffindor - Outgoing, complete opposite of what you'd expect from a family of pure blood supremacist/death eaters

Cynthia Steel - 1st Year Slytherin - Ambitious, determined and will cut down anyone who she deems beneath her. She's extreay studious but only because knowledge is power. Moreover she cares little for other people's feelings and is rather blunt/direct.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsie Norton Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:03 am

OMG Henri Finch.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15773-finch-henrietta-charlotte

She's been pretending to be reformed, but I think she's been gone for awhile. She had some major buzz two years ago and we could bring that back.
Elsie Norton
Elsie Norton
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:00 am

You should definitly bring Henri back and spice things up around Hogwarts!

Ana isn't that much of a bad girl yet but the two can definitly be friends! She's going to need some allies to try and keep her on the right track soon.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top