Zeb's beach house - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Zeb's beach house - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Zeb's beach house

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeb's beach house - Page 3 Empty Re: Zeb's beach house

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:51 pm

"Well i'm glad you think that way, cause i didnt kill the owners this house was given to me by the minstry. You were a tier one terror suspect, and now i can clear you of that charge." Zeb said thankful he was done being evil. He didn't enjoy that at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Darren scowled, he hated being tricked. But at least Zeb hadn't killed anyone. "You ***. Thats a twisted joke" He said annoyedly. Still he was glad Zeb had cleared his name from the ministry, he was tired of being tracked by aurors.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 pm

"you should be thanking me not causing me out, although today is when i have to turn in my report and your sucbus will not be cleared. They will come after her. I'm so very sorry for your loss." Zeb said as began to write his report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:10 pm

Darren was about to say thanks but stopped as he continued. He gaped at him with open disgust. "So she doesnt like you, your gonna kill her for that?' he asked furiously. Sighing, he headed for the door, shaking his head as he went. "I can protect Gin from whatever, you can send aurors after her, I dont care"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:13 pm

"Listen she was a suspect before i even spoke to her i just don't have any reason to clear her." Zeb said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Darren sighed in exasperation, he hated it how Zeb and Gin always fought. He always took Gin's fault though, even if she was at fault. "Why can't you two just stop fighting and get along?" he asked rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:18 pm

"I don't know i mean when i went to your house all i did was be polite and she freacked out." Zeb saiid knowing once again darren would just take her side
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:21 pm

"Well.." Darren muttered, wanting to defend Gin, though deep inside he knew she had started the whole fighting thing again. Still Zeb's reaction was way over the top. "You were pretty horrible to her in the past though" he pointed out.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:05 pm

"I have talked ot her twice and at the lake i didn't start that ethire!" Zeb said about ready to shove darren out of his house
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:43 am

Mariana knocked onto Zeb's door waiting for reply.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top