Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1

Post by Dakota Rose Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:50 pm

Dakota walked in and saw her boyfriend with some girl she didnt know. her first instict was to get possessive and claim him as hers. But she remained calm. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Hi handsome. Who is your friend?" She turned to the girl and smiled offering her her free hand, "Im Dakota Rose. Vaughns girlfriend." She smiled and nuzzled into his side with a big smile on her face. She sat down and curled up beside him. She always felt so safe being next to him.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfig Basic Level: Lesson 1

Post by Vaughn Hunter Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:59 am

Vaughn heard the girl in front of him say her name but he left it alone since she didn't seem like she wanted to talk. Seeing Dakota sit down next to him he grinned broadly at her squeezing her hand softly. "Actually I just met her, her name's Fiona." He wondered if the girl in front of him was shy for a reason but he wasn't going make the girl talk to him. Lowering his voice to Dakota he said, "I think she wants to be alone. I don't think she's really much of a talker," He smiled when Dakota nuzzled into his side. He relaxed at the contact as he waited for class to begin but something about the girl in front of him niggled in the back of his mind.
Vaughn Hunter
Vaughn Hunter
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:11 am

Dokate smiled and nodded, "Ok then. That just means I get you all to myself, now doesnt it?" She gave his hand a light squeeze and kissed his lips softly as she waited to the lesson to start. She was really excited as Transfiguration was one of her favorite classes. It was her second favorite. Right behind Potions and just above Care of Magical Creatures. She held his hand under the desk and rubbed her thumb over his hand. She kept thinking about the other night, how he had made ehr smile after being bombarded by all the Slytherins. All of her supposed friends.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:58 am

What was... did she just...

Casey knew that the dark-haired girl was a Slytherin, and a fourth year. That was it. The boy that she seemed to be obsessing over was Vaughn Hunter, and he wasn't all that hot stuff to begin with. He must have saved her life or something, because the girl was just eating him up with her eyes, staring down the most timid-looking Hufflepuff like a protective mama bear.

It was gross.

But what they did next was grosser.

Casey did not hide it. In fact, she made a retching noise and cringed. "Can we not eat each other's faces?" she called forward. I know I'd appreciate it. Thanks."

Meanwhile, Fiona Grimm had just been saved by one of her dormmates. Finn was not exceptionally close to Ariane, but she wasn't with anyone. So she shot her a look of gratitude, before begging her silently with her eyes to join her.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dakota Rose Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Dakota turned and growled at the young Lion girl. It was the same one from the other day. She leaned towards Vaughn and whispered, "Would it be so bad if the tiny lion were to go.... missing?" Dakota whimpered when the girl said she was Vaughns girlfriend. Was she just teasing her for saying so herself, or was she actually dating Vaughn as well. She looked up at her boyfriend and decided that the girl was just teasing. She knew Vaughn was loyal to her, it was why they worked so well together. They were loyal and honest. "Well its a pleasure to meet you too." She said to the hufflepuff. "I dont believe I caught your name.
Dakota Rose
Dakota Rose
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Rosewood Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Ariel rolled her eyes at the Slytherin girl's PDA as she honestly didn't care to see it. Ariel sat and gave a little laugh when the young Gryffindor made that comment because in all reality she honestly didn't care to see it much either. She could already tell she wasn't going to like the Slytherin girl much by how she acted, she disliked people like that. Ariel sat with one leg bent on her chair. She took a deep breath and tapped her pen with a little bit of rhythm. As Ariel did this she rubbed the silver heart-shaped locket once more as she calmed herself down.
Ariel Rosewood
Ariel Rosewood
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 pm

(ooc: Note for Ariel, this class is for First through Fifth years only. Sixth and Seventh years should be in the NEWT level courses. If you want, Keiran can tell her IC.)

Keiran had not intended to start the lesson just yet, but with the bickering going on among the students, he felt he had to cut in. Standing, he took to the front of the room, pushing one hand into his pocket as he took up the chalk with the other.

"Right," he announced loudly, casting a glance across the students before continuing. "If everyone can take a seat, I'll go over today's objectives."

Keiran paused, allowing them find spots for themselves - everyone at their own desk, thankfully - then gave a firm nod. "Firstly, we'll be going over two different subjects today. One from the third year book, and another from the fifth year book. Mind," he added, "I don't expect the younger years to fly through this. Nor do I expect the older years to do so, either, really. This class is more about teamwork than about succeeding with the spells."

He turned to the board, writing down two different ones that they would work on that day.

Draconifors - Items to Dragon - Light should be red - Slash wand at target
Evanesco - Vanishing Spell - No light should appear - Point wand at target

"You may choose which you want to begin with. The objects can be anything you choose. If you need the items back, I can sort that out at the end of class for you. Otherwise, we do have small rocks here on the front desk," Keiran gestured to the objects in question, "which will do quite well. If you decide to do the Draconifors spell first, please be sure you are along one of the sides of the room. The dragons can be controlled by whomever creates them, but since magic is going a bit funny lately, we need to be careful. Let me know if you need assistance."
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmeralda Martinez Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Nathan read the board in front of him and furrowed his brows slightly before going up to pick up two different rocks. Taking them back to his desk setting them down on his desk, he set himself up to where no one was in front of him. He pulled out his wand but he made sure that he would be aiming correctly before he cast the spell slashing at the target. Three red lights came out of the end of his wand, one hit the rock as well as his desk the other bounced off before hitting his chair. Groaning Nathan looked at the three items that were there but none of them were dragons.

Glaring at the objects that sat in front of him he took a deep breath to center himself. He slashed out at the rock once more and still nothing, he wanted to kick the stone but he just looked at it wondering what he was doing wrong. Looking at the board again he tried to see where he was going wrong. He decided to move on from that one and to the vanishing one instead. He took aim at the rock and hoped that it would actually work. Casting the spell it bounced off the rock and hit the teachers desk. He put his wand down and groaned to himself. "Sorry Professor," Nathan said softly. "I didn't mean to."

At that moment he wanted to disappear into the deepest hole he could find. He wondered when the magic would go back to normal instead of being so out of whack.
Esmeralda Martinez
Esmeralda Martinez
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 143
Special Abilities : Apparition, Non-Verbal Magic, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lou Weasley Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:40 pm

"I know you're talking about me, dimwit!" Casey called to the Slytherin who had leaned in to whisper something to Vaughn, her eyes betraying the subject of their conversation. Casey really did not care that much but she enjoyed screwing with the couple - they took everything so damn seriously, especially themselves.

Ariane was killing it. Casey would pay money to see the Hufflepuff continue to badger the couple and watch as Dakota didn't pick up on it. But she didn't have time now... Class called.

The word dragon was enough to convince Casey which spell she would be trying out. It was a good thing she was in the back of the class - that counted as the side. She quickly retrieved a rock and began the incantation, concentrating hard to get passed the wonky magic of late.
Casey Lou Weasley
Casey Lou Weasley
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum