Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

........................ Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

........................ Empty ........................

Post by Albus S Potter Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:10 am

So. I'm getting sort of emotional staring at Alby's avatar here.

Its just. Just. I missed this damn place and the characters and the writing and y'all SO MUCH.
-bawls-

So.....yeah. My prelim exams got over today. Can't start celebrating yet- my real set of exams don't get over until....April or something, and my practicals start in four days. Nevertheless, I've realised that keeping away from this gorgeous site and all you lovely people for so long is going to be nothing short of torture. So......I've thought up a way. As much as its genuinely required, I can't study all day long. So the one hour/one and half hour breaks I do take once a day...I'll spend on PA. This means that I might be able to produce a post once in every two or three days, or once a day if the muse is really flowing. It isn't ideal, but better than not being on at ALL.

So. If there's someone out there who hasn't absolutely forgotten me already....I'm putting up a thread in the plotting forum listing out the plots/threads I remember for all my charries, and you get to tell me which ones I forgot and which ones you want me to continue. I'll be honest, I love all of them, nothing would please me more than not to have to dump anything, but I understand if my not being there for so long has messed up timelines or if the muse is simply gone from the thread or....something. Tell me in the order you want me to reply things to, I'll get to those stuff first.

Ooh, and I'm getting the entire day off today for writing, so if you can reply fast- well and awesome Very Happy

I missed you guys. Sad
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

........................ Empty Re: ........................

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 am

You're home!!!!!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:17 am

I am. -wipes tears of joy-

Probably only for February, BUT STILL.
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:40 am

Stay forever. D:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:05 am

Eeeeeeeee! <3

I almost posted for Darren and Rika last night but I didn't and now I feel like a stupid. I'll try and get one up today!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Never leave me.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:20 pm

I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH AND ARE SUPER GLAD YOU'RE GOING TO BE BACK ON PA. But you knew that.

ALSO, VIV MISSES REID. But you knew that too.

<3 <3 <3
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:02 am

.......might have to leave once the main exams actually begin. BUT I PROMISE TO BE THERE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, OKAY?

I love you guys.
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:02 am

Announcing my return just in order to disappear again? Really prickish move on my part guys, I KNOW. But I'd honestly thought I'd have more time than this. Sad

My super duper exams begin next week. They go on till the end of March. Yeah, I know. Then I have another set of exams from May onwards. Throughout March.....I don't know how much I'll be able to post, my dreams will probably be ruined for life if I mess this up....so. I'll try my best, but no promises. Activity will pick up again in April, then drop in May. So put up with me? -wibbles-
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum