Only A Check-In - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Only A Check-In - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Only A Check-In

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only A Check-In - Page 2 Empty Re: Only A Check-In

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Rivah laughed, head tilting back slightly as she did so. It was good to hear about all of the creatures and their doings. For the first time since her promotion, the witch couldn't help but wonder if accepting her new job had been a mistake. The blonde quickly shook that thought away, however. She was content, and it wasn't as though the woman was banned from visiting.

Turning to their server as the younger witch arrived back at their table, Rivah shifted slightly so that the waitress could set down their drinks without having to reach over the blonde to do so.

"I'd like the soup of the day, I think," Rivah informed the waitress when prompted. The day was rather cool, and something warm to eat sounded rather nice. Furthermore, most dishes at the Leaky were rather filling, and Rivah had consumed her breakfast much later than was normal for the muggleborn.

Once James, too, had informed the server what he would like to eat, Rivah turned to the man with yet another question. "So James, you must tell me, how have you been? Outside of work, that is." The wizard had told her that he was doing fine only a few minutes ago, but the conversation had quickly turned to the wellbeing of the dragons. As much as Rivah had wanted to know how the creatures were doing, it was only polite to also ask after her ex-employee.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Only A Check-In - Page 2 Empty Re: Only A Check-In

Post by James Faulkner Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:21 pm

James looked up after Rivah was finished ordering and said, "I'll have my usual." The waitress nodded at him and walked away with their order. "As you can tell I come here a lot. I get to the ministry early and leave at lunch time so I tend to stop here for something to eat. Then I head home to tend to the other dragons." He explained in case Rivah asked him how the waitress knew his order already.

"I've been good, I met someone who is already deep in my heart." James said talking about Soph and then he smiled softly. "Her daughter and her nephew are great kids, they have me wrapped around their fingers." He smiled still then looked at her, "How have you been? Outside work. Please tell me your not spending all your waking hours working." He jokingly said to her.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top