Three's crowd - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Three's crowd - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Three's crowd

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three's crowd - Page 2 Empty Re: Three's crowd

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:07 pm

"Of course, but that someone else is you. Don't you think that will hurt her more than my former explanation?" He titled his head looking seriously at James. He wanted to laugh knowing he hit the nerve. Assuming there's no one James love more than his siblings, especially his twin, it was pretty easy to manipulate with his feelings and make him feel like an asshole. Sebastien never said he likes to play fair, after all.
"You don't need to believe me. That won't change anything. That won't change my feelings, James." Bastien could get used to this, it was a little too melodramatic for his taste but knowing it's at least a hundred percent worse for the other guy, he could live with that. "I was scared, before, but I realized I can't lose anything. I've never had anything."

Yes, James could put things that way too, but Sebastien personally liked to think he just have some issues with authorities, as well as with every other person. It sounded better. He flashed a bright smile in James direction knowing that James would do anything to punch him, but he decided he won't give him excuse to do that. He liked the current state of his chin, and didn't want to break it. "Um, James, you know I've never been outside the Europe, so I don't know how big Texas is." Although he knew nothing about Texas he knew what is he talking about, and that was true. Lilyanya Faulkner really has a big heart, and he knew she would die for people she loves.

But there's one thing James didn't know - Sebastien would do exactly the same.
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by James Faulkner Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:54 pm

James glared at Sebastien when he said those words to him. "What do you want Sebastien?" He asked folding his arms across his chest. He couldn't believe the gall of him and couldn't believe that he would stoop as low as to use his sister against him. "I won't intentionally harm my sister, there has to be something that you want." He leaned against the wall again as he looked at him seriously considering hitting him. Then of course that would lead Anya to know that he was near him and did something. He wouldn't allow her pain no matter what he had to do, he'd do it without thinking twice.
"You do have something to lose Sebastien," James said looking at him and knew that there was one thing the man would lose. "You'd lose Anya, do you want to lose her? Or are you willing to fight for her? The men coming after her won't give up until they are both dead. Are you truly willing to lose the woman who would do anything for you?"

James was barely restraining himself from punching Sebastien in the face. He knew that if he kept pushing that there was no way that he was going to not punch him. "Be that as it may Sebastien, you know what I'm talking about. She'd give her soul to save the people she loved if it was the only way to." James said his hand that was close to his ribs was white. He was clenching his fist too hard but he knew that Sebastien was mocking him. "Protect my sister O'Sullivan or it will be you I'll be hunting." His voice was cold and emotionless when he spoke those words to him.
James Faulkner
James Faulkner

Number of posts : 203

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:37 pm

"Many things Faulkner, many things, but I don't need you to achieve any of those." He could even say that he liked more being tortured than having simple and relatively short conversation with James. James was everything he hated, and somehow that guy was pretty good at pushing his buttons. Even since he never did anything to show him that, he somehow guessed James knew that and kept pushing farther till O'Sullivan show some kind of reaction. Usually, he provoked him back, and they were taking turns till Lilyanya, or Christian if he was near, break them apart. His siblings seemed to be more smart than these two men. It was the same this time, just without Anya or Chris. "Did you finish your little speech, cause I'm not listening anymore. You're boring, and uninspiring." He sighed searching for something else to do. Maybe reading the Daily would piss him enough so he'll finnaly leave.

Yes, that's it! He took one week old newspapers, opened them and started reading first article he layed his eyes on. Quidditch. Awesome. He was never a big fan of it, though he played it during his sixth and seventh year at Hogwarts for Slytherin team. It wasn't pretty fun but those were years right after he found his mother in a pool of blood so he did it just to have less free time during which he could replay that scene in his head. Quidditch and murder of Elizabeth Sierra O'Sullivan stayed connected to each other in his head since then. He turned the page barely listening to James. He heard some words like 'sister', 'soul', 'hunting' but he couldn't place them in exact order, neither he needed to. He knew that James was implied that he'll end up hurt if something happens to Lilyanya. Sebastien could agree with him, it was true, and he probably wouldn't need James to hurt him. He could do that pretty well by himself. "Your time is over. Goodbye."
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top