Off for a while
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off for a while Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off for a while Empty Off for a while

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:56 pm

Hi! I thought I told you but obviously I hadn't. I have the same problem as Marija: end of the term.
Well, my term ends December 23rd, so this is the hardest part of the year with four exams per week, so I barely have enough time for breathing. I'll be complitely off this week, next week I might peak in sometimes, maybe even write a post or two, but I won't be back for real until December 19th. See you! Smile
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Off for a while Empty Re: Off for a while

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know, lovely! I was wondering where you and Marija had gotten to! Good luck with your exams. Can't wait to see you back again!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Off for a while Empty Re: Off for a while

Post by Sebastien O'Sullivan Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Thanks. Smile

Okay, I'm done.
This last month was like:
Off for a while Img61157341098306
but I'm done now.

Thought I won't be ultra active since one of my professors told me I won't pass his subject after we had a fight so during the holidays I need to become an expert in digital electronics just to prove him I'll pass and he can't do anything to stop it; but I'll be more active than I was lately. And I'll reply to all my threads soon. Smile
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Sebastien O'Sullivan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum