Plot with the Notts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plot with the Notts  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plot with the Notts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plot with the Notts  Empty Plot with the Notts

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:58 am

So I'm rebooting the magic in Alexander, Anastasia and Pansy Parkinson-Nott and I want to delve right into some interesting, amazing, gripping, dark, edgy, fun, action packed, drama filled plots.

Pansy Parkinson-Nott
It's harder to find someone as smugly sly as Pansy. She writes for the Daily Prophet and takes personally enjoyment in leaking gossip and being at the forefront of goings on in the wizarding world. If there is a scandal Pansy is on it. She is also a pure blood supremacist and a death eater who uses her position at the Daily Prophet to push their propaganda where necessary.
Pansy likes wine, gossip, Malfoy's and having affairs.

Alexander Nott
Alexander currently works for the ministry of magic in the being division and is hoping to rise through the department and specifically work in the goblin liaison office. At the moment his work is mainly regarding werewolves, which is fitting as his wife Isadora Malfoy has developed a poison that kills - her first victim being a werewolf, which Alexander helped her cover up. At the moment he is simply trying to impress those of authority within the Ministry and prove that he is capable and work up the ranks. Like his Mother Alexander is also a death eater.

Anastasia Nott
Fourth Year Gryffindor and the only Nott that isn't actually a Nott. Pansy fell pregnant with Anastasia when she and her husband were sleeping in separate beds, meaning Anastasia's actual Father is Cormac McClaggen. This is perhaps the Notts best kept secret as only Pansy, Theodore and a random administrator at St Mungo's is aware of Anastasia's bloodline. Theodore attempted to raise Anastasia as his own although she was neglected in comparison to her siblings, he has never really been a Father for her, which only makes Ana want to impress him more, which is difficult considering she was sorted into Gryffindor and not Slytherin. However it isn't the fact the house is different it is the fact Ana was sorted into the same house as her biological Father, serving as a reminder of what Pansy did to Theodore.
I am looking for a bad influence on Anastasia, someone to take her towards the darker side because at the moment she is steadily neutral. I'm only really looking for student plotting with Ana.
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Plot with the Notts  Empty Re: Plot with the Notts

Post by Lara Beauchene Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Okay, I can offer you Elizabeth Blackburn
I think it's the best if you read her app and then we can see for the rest Smile
https://www.pottersarmy.net/t19237-blackburn-elizabeth?highlight=Blackburn+++elizabeth
Lara Beauchene

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pansy Parkinson-Nott Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:58 am

Oh I like the interesting death eater dynamic, which would play perfectly with Alexander or Pansy. I'm thinking Alexander may be more suited to her though? As a new death eater he'd probably be given the less important tasks as to coaxing her back. Do the death eaters know Andrew had been slipping information? It could be interesting if they establish a friendship and then he finds out?
Pansy Parkinson-Nott
Pansy Parkinson-Nott

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:17 am

Would you want Ana to get more involved with the Death Eaters(Dark Followers) without her family? Naomi would be able to get her around them more, especially if she knew that she was close to Hitame. She'd do anything to get people away from her sister.

And if you want, we can have a thread with Hit and Ana too.

I dunno if you want to do anything with Kaiden, Ryo, Raine, Caspian or Dylan and Alexander. The last three are still in Hogwarts but they're seventh years. Ryo's older than Alexander and you know about Kaiden.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Beauchene Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:39 pm

They do, but they are not sure with whom he worked. They didn't care about details, they just killed him. So now, Elizabeth is trying to get in trace to all of his connections in order to find for whom was he working.
It will turn out that he was neutral. He was collecting informations about everyone and then selling to those with the best offers.

Okay, I like it. So how about Pansy doesn't like Elizabeth. When she finds out about A&E, she tells him about her past. Oh boy it will be fun watching Elizabeth trying to prove to him that she's innocent.

We can do Pansy&Beth thread once Elizabeth prove that she doesn't have anything to do with all those things. Just so she can say: I told you so xD
Or maybe Pansy can even help her with all thing. When Elizabeth learns the truth she can turn to Pansy and ask for help? She sounds like someone with lot connections.
Lara Beauchene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:15 am

I can throw Ally at you, she misses her bug bro! She can RP with her lovely mother and sister! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:37 am

Sorry for the delayed response!
I have an idea with Naomi and Ana. Ana would be aware that Hit and her sister are drifting, that her sister isn't who she thought she was etc etc, so perhaps Ana, hoping to make things better, decides to try and talk to Naomi and help bring the two back together but gets manipulated and ends up heading to the dark followers? Plus her being a metamorphagus could be used to turn Ana against people etc?

Woo Ally! <3

Hmmm I like your idea. We could have Alexander already aware about her past from her Mum gossiping to him maybe? And then when they meet he already has an idea of what she is like etc in his head and we can see how things play out? maybe he gets involved and begins to help her figure out the information she is looking for?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:31 am

That's perfect! Maybe Hit and Naomi can actually fight now :p
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Beauchene Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Sure Very Happy
It will be nice if you could start the thread since I have few tests this week, but if you can't I will do it till the end of this week.
I think it's most possible for them to meet somewhere in knockturn alley or hogsmeade
Lara Beauchene

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top