RICE, Sophia Elizabeth - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RICE, Sophia Elizabeth - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RICE, Sophia Elizabeth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RICE, Sophia Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: RICE, Sophia Elizabeth

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 am

Okay, Liz,

We've all been eager to try to lend a hand so that we can get Sophia up and accepted as soon as possible. And, generally, all us admins feel similarly about how to sort the applications--which is why sometimes we'll all jump in. So, my apologies for any confusion.

I read your app initially, asked you to make changes and you have. I think the app is lots, lots better from where you started with her. Thank you sooo very much for making all those changes. We all know how hard it is to do repeated edits.

I feel pretty comfortable now that she could be a Slytherin. My only suggestion is that you create some sort of balance between the distrustful and vindictive traits you say she has, and the nice person you also say she is. If you can keep it straight in your head when she's nice and when she's not so nice, you'll have a much easier time writing her on the boards.

That being said, I'm going to accept her.

Accepted and sorted to Slytherin.

K
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

RICE, Sophia Elizabeth - Page 2 Empty Re: RICE, Sophia Elizabeth

Post by Sophia Elizabeth Rice Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Ok so I just wanted to explain the part of her housemates making her a better person: What I meant wasnt the "good" and "evil", i know that they wouldnt change her into a better person that way. What I meant was: As you all know slytherins think that they were the best of everyone. The strongest, the greatest and so on. and in those two years they have changed her into that person. Sry if i somehow didnt say that understandable.
Sophia Elizabeth Rice

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top