RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster Empty RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster

Post by Lucien Holt Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 am

If your student has any complaints, or has any trouble, they can always ask Keiran for help! The form to request a thread, or Keiran's intervention in a thread, can be found in the HOW-TO for this subforum.

Now, a suggestion or two for you, if you're not sure what to ask for but you want to thread with him:

1. Trouble with your Triflings (miniature dragons)? He might be able to help!
2. Struggling in Transfiguration or Charms? He can cover both. Herbology, too, actually. As needed.
3. Counseling is still available if anyone wants some house points. We can just say it was before the law was repealed. Or Keiran and Millie can help with breaking off the marriages as needed. But those requests should go in the counseling thread. There's a ton of information there, but what you really need to know is that students 5th year and up will meet with both of the Hayes. Just fill out the form in that thread and you're all good!

Note: What I posted in the comings&goings section still applies, but I miss Keiran so I'd rather focus on site plot things more than my other graduates. It'll just depend on how things pan out with my friend.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster Empty Re: RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:55 am

I really like the idea of maybe Keiran checking in on Lily, as she dropped out last year and I'm sure there's a big fat "AT RISK" sticker on her file. Katrina-Carlotta said they'd be watching her. Maybe she has a monthly meeting?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster Empty Re: RP Request Thread - Keiran Hayes, Deputy Headmaster

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Keiran and Theo would be unaware of what Kat-Car said/planned, considering the circumstances under which they were hired. But if Lily had a certain time she was told to meet and showed up, Keiran would be curios enough to try and talk talk to her, maybe.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top