PA Tournament 2014: Results!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

PA Tournament 2014: Results! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

PA Tournament 2014: Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PA Tournament 2014: Results! Empty PA Tournament 2014: Results!

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:28 pm

So yesterday was the final day to turn in guesses in our first ever PA Tournament, "Apollo's Potions Fiasco." And now I can announce the results (and the answer!).

As people correctly guessed: Apollo accidentally gave her Volubilis Potion, instead of Essence of Dittany, as he was meant to. Not to worry, though. Alisha's gonna be fine. Wink

So! The part that people are probably curious about: The Winners!

1st Place: Ice
2nd Place: Krissu
3rd Place: Marina

Very Happy YAY! Pop on over to the rules thread (which has been moved into this forum here, for convenience) and remember to shoot me a PM with the bits you want from the list of awards! I'll get to work on those as quickly as possible, and I promise promise promise that they will be done by the end of the month if all else fails. Really, though, you might get them in parts, considering how many things come with each place. I'll do my best to get 'em done right quick.

We'll have a running list of participants and winners, and then we'll have announcements soon about how to keep track of the number of contests you compete in, and how many 'trophies' you've won and all the rest Smile So keep an eye out for that. We also promised medals for each participant, so those will be made up when that announcement goes out. We'll have a specific place for you to keep track, so that can be sorted out and easy to find. But that's not been made yet, so just hold tight while we work out the logistics.

BUT YES! Huge congrats to the winners, shoot me those PMs, and I'll start sorting it all out Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top