The Cloak and The Dagger
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cloak and The Dagger Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cloak and The Dagger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cloak and The Dagger Empty The Cloak and The Dagger

Post by Brice Volkov Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

The raindrops hit Brice's black leather jacket and hood as he ran through the streets. It wasn't going to be easy escaping. But he didn't care. It came. The day he always awaited, ever since his school days. The day that he would finally be able to become the Dark Wizard he aimed to. The little prodigy Death Eater, the boy that had fooled everyone after him, and the one trying to escape from this country once and for all. Sure, he could apparate, but he decided that he had to talk to the people he fooled one last time. Just to make it clear how much these people were unprepared.

"I know you're there!"

He screamed that all over the street. It was a muggle street, which would make it worst for everyone. Muggles would see him. That was his plan. He did not aim to shout to the muggles, though. Not even close. People were after him. He made it clear he was leaving, and he expected for them to be there. He wondered who would show up. He was wanted. Brice didn't need an explanation, and didn't want to give one. He stood up, wand at hand, jacket on, feeling the rain as the thunder went on in the distance. The Order of the Phoenix hated him. The Ministry hated him. There was no one he feared to hurt or lie to. Except maybe... no. It was no time for that. It was time to show the world that he was better. He was the most powerful wizard. And he wasn't afraid of doing it through any means necessary.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

The Cloak and The Dagger Empty Re: The Cloak and The Dagger

Post by Amber Lockwood Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:13 am

She was exhausted, tired of chasing the young man who she believed was her friend. Maybe they were friends. Once. But then he chose to betray everything he told her he stood for. Amber did not know which part of it was more painful: losing a friend of whom she cared a lot or having to face him once again, but this time as an enemy.

She swallowed her tears; she did not want it to end like this. Brice was something special to her, something she did not intend on losing, but now he was not only hated by students, but the Order was also after him. It was a hunt and he was the prey and Amber did not know how on earth she would make it first to him.

The girl kept running although she was already out of breath and stopped only when she heard his voice.
"Brice!" Amber reacted immediately and she pushed her way forward until she saw the young man. Almost collapsing on the ground, she sought the support from the wall.

Looking up, she studied the familiar figure from afar, sadness written all over her pale face:"Brice! Please stop!"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:11 pm

An unknown sensation stirred his chest as he heard an answer. The voice was known, there was no missing. It was Amber. Brice flinched for a second upon seeing her figure on the wall. He felt a part of him, the false and horrible him, breaking. But he was too far from all of his nice little way of being. He couldn't be saved. And he didn't want to. He would miss Amber, and even Faith... but there was no more time for him.

"I can't stop. I CHOSE THIS!"

He was breaking apart from remorse, but there was no turning back now. Even if he tried, they'd catch him. It wasn't what he wanted. Part of him wanted to stay with Amber, but he knew that there was no turning back. Ever. He was ready to do what he always thought of, and he wasn't going back now.

"I'm sorry, Amber. But don't be like that. Just remember, I'm the one that lied to all of you."

His feelings for her were not a lie, but only he knew that. Brice was a wanted man, and he knew many more people would show up. If only she hadn't joined the Order, then it wouldn't of have ended like this. Brice was moved by the powers of his pride, his ambition, and his magical power. He heard the steps. And shouts out in the distance. They were close. He kneeled down where he was.

"Hate me like the others. I lied to you."

He stood up and was ready for anything, standing as tall as always and holding his wand firmly.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 am

Amber shook her head. She did not want to believe what Brice just yelled at her. He chose this path. But it was wrong! Why would he do that? She shook her head again, tearing up this time. "But why?" Her voice was cracking. Was their friendship not good enough for him? Did he truly consider other things more important than... her?

"No."
Even though he lied to people, to her which was even more painful, she could not let go of him with ease. Pushing herself away from the wall, Amber slowly walked towards him. Maybe there was a way of changing his mind. Maybe they would be able to somehow make his punishment softer. People could fogive, right?

She stopped when he spoke again, addressing her this time. Hate him? She was upset, yes, and most of all she was hurt beyond words, but she did not hate him. Or most of all, she did not wish to hate Brice. "Please... lower your wand and come with me. This can all be fixed!"
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 pm

That wasn't true. It would never be. He turned himself away. There was no forgiving to him. Brice thought many times of it, but he knew that it was never happening. He didn't want to leave Amber. But he had to. Knowing that there were no one else around to hear him, he couldn't help but comfort her.

"Forgive me, Amber. But there's no turning back for me now. If it makes it better to tell you this, just know that I always loved you. It was never a lie."

With that, he stepped back, looking at her. That would probably be the last time he'd see her in a long time. He didn't want it to be that way. But no, of course she had to come after him. Something inside him told him to turn back and go away with Amber, but his bright mind told him that there was no way it was happening. He lied his whole life, and there was no such thing as a clean slate for someone like him. The only thing that wasn't lies, hatred and lust inside him, was her. And he was leaving that behind... or at least he hoped to.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top