My New Character
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My New Character Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My New Character

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Character Empty My New Character

Post by Rosanna Parker Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Hi all!

So this is Francesca, my new character. She is your typical Hufflepuff, friendly, honest, loyal. She's optimistic, easy going and a good friend. She isn't the smartest of people, doesn't have that much common sense but she is fun to have around and enjoys the finer things in life such as exploring Hogwarts, being with other people (she doesn't like being alone) and saving homework until the last minute.

I'm looking for a bit of everything for her!
Maybe a possible love interest (even if it's just a brief crush or fling, who knows!)
Some strong friends. She's friendly with pretty much anyone, more so Hufflepuffs as she spends a lot of her time in the common room.
I'm hoping for a bit of a rivalry to start when school commences next year. She's rather forgiving and understanding and doesn't seek revenge but could become the target of pranks, she's muggle born so perhaps the dark followers will dislike her especially if she starts noseying around - she can be a bit of a gossip too!

HIT ME!
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Number of posts : 181
Special Abilities : Apparation | Non-Verbal Magic

Back to top Go down

My New Character Empty Re: My New Character

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:15 pm

I've got Apollo and Christian. 7th years, Slytherin and Hufflepuff respectively. You may have seen them bobbing about XD

Apollo is kinda uptight, and is busy when it comes to love interests and all, but he's kinda funny in that he wishes he was his brother instead. He's Hitame's best friend, and the sort to never ask for help even though he often needs it. #Stubborn.

Christian is the more outgoing of the two, and has a big group of friends but is always open for more. He's not actually up to much right now, but I'd love to get him into trouble or interested in someone or something. Whatever calls to you.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 pm

I'm sure Christian and Francesca would definitely be at least acquaintances seeing as there is only a year between them and they're 6th and 7th years in the same house!

If Francesca were friends with Christian would that make her, by proxy, friends with Apollo? Or would he not want to associate himself with her because she is a muggle born?

(Sorry I haven't read their apps yet so don't know their relationship between each other).

I'm definitely up for something though!!
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Christian and Apollo are aware that they cannot be involved with anyone who isn't a pureblood, but they will not refuse to associate with them. Both are involved in business and have learned how they need acquaintances all over. Besides, neither like their lot in life as Purebloods anyways.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Lockwood Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:49 pm

I can offer Amber Lockwood, as they are almost the same age and my character is also friendly, although slightly awkward and antisocial.
But with your character's bubbly personality, I suppose those two would get along pretty well Smile
Amber Lockwood
Amber Lockwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:07 pm

@Addie: I am up for either Christian or Apollo, perhaps more Christian at the moment? If you want to RP now I can start a thread? Smile

@Mis: Sure thing! Do you think they should already be friends and have been friends for a few years? Or haven't met yet officially? Or new friends (formed at the end of the recent school year)? I can work with whatever you'd prefer Smile
Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:15 pm

Sure! We can just wing it and see what happens Very Happy
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosanna Parker Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Rosanna Parker
Rosanna Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:59 am

I think Ducky Baker might be great crush material. He's relatively well loved and he's a flirt, so he's easy to fall for. He's a 6th year Gryffindor.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:19 am

'Ello! Smile I've got Milena, she's Hufflepuff, one year younger than Francesca, so they might know each other or even be friends; she's also friendly, and they have some things in common (according to apps) so that might work well.
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum