Hot Ice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hot Ice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hot Ice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot Ice - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Ice

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:41 am

Ello! I dunno if you got to look at my thread (it's honestly pretty long, I know) but I think it might work to have Apollo Zabini (7th year Slytherin) know Brice. Maybe as a mentor of sorts or like the "upperclassman" who helps him out sometimes? I don't know if Brice really accepts help, but he's the first one I thought of.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyana Volkova Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:18 pm

How do you feel about RPing with your sister? Very Happy

One tip however, in my charrie app (which you read I noticed) I said that Lilyana and her brother distanced themselves when Brice started school. I didn't mean they were in any shape or form in bad terms, just that they spend less time together nowdays because of school, because Brice has his own friends, and Lily hers.. and so on.. So what do you say?

You can always make him protective of her because she is a girl or something though she hardly needs protection Smile
Lilyana Volkova
Lilyana Volkova
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 am

Yeah, that's good as well!

I actually was going to look for you, but I was always not having time, going to sleep, laziness etcetera Razz

Maybe in the Diagonal Alley, or Hogsmeade (the places that Brice hangs out the most) or do you have any other idea?
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilyana Volkova Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Well my guess is we should either RP at Hogwarts Express, Hogwarts or Hogsmeade since the term is starting, I couldn't think of a valuable reason why should Lily be at London at this time of year Smile
Lilyana Volkova
Lilyana Volkova
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum