HARPER, rayelle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

HARPER, rayelle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

HARPER, rayelle

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HARPER, rayelle Empty HARPER, rayelle

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:46 am

Out Of Character
Name: Shayla
Nicknames: Gin, Shay.
How you found Potter's Army: Meh, who remembers!
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Ginevra Malenki.
Anything else: Um, no.

In Character

HARPER, rayelle Sophia_bush_1161723959

Name: Rayelle Harper.
Nicknames: Rayl Raylee.
Year AND Age: Sixth && Sixteen.
Birthday: Decemeber. 1st.
Blood Status: Pureblood.

Height: 5'6.
Hair: Brown.
Eye Color: Brown.
Skin: Tanned.
Build: Slim.
Other distinguishing features: Scar on left thigh.

Personality:

Rayelle is a careless person. She doesn't give for much others then herself, barley stays loyal to those she can call friends, she's not to be trusted. The thing is, Ray doesn't care. It is like she does not have any feelings at all, she never feels pitty after cursing something or hurting them beyond repair, she gets joy out of it. Having a very plain and dark past within her family, this is only to be expected. Rayelle knows no other ways and shoes those who try and teach her different away. She does not believe in silly things like love, she thinks that love is only for the weak; which she is not. With Rayelle, apperence is a lot. She thinks that she is beautiful and anyone who tells her different is in for it if she is in a bad mood; which is a majority of the time. She's smart in her own way, as she knows when to try and make friends with people. If she see's possible power in a person she befriends them automatically. The catch for this is no matter how much she is careless and reckless to what she does, people seem to become her friend just like that if she wants them too. It's weird but it just adds to her overly large ego.

Skills:

potions,
lying,
convincing others,
hexes,
distracting,

Weaknesses:

flying,
emotions,
attractive people,
vampires,
listening throughly,

potions,
dueling,
trouble,
dancing,
food,
hurting,
parties,
guys,
magical creatures,
minipulating,

Dislikes:

hufflepuffs,
ravenclaws,
posers,
goodie-two-shoes,
lazy days,
diviation,
flying,
rain,
chicken,
pink,

Motto: Sometimes everything is not enough to cure.
Family Information: She has a twin sister named Jade, her parents are Joshua and Samantha, both purebloods.

Background:

Rayelle was born on a bright, sunny and white Saturday morning of December 1st. Samanatha was still at home, a doctor there instead of apperating to a near-by hospital. If any muggles were around she wanted nothing to do with it. The family this girl had been born into was rich and snobby, every single one of them full of themself. Money coming out of everywhere, Rayelle was always spoiled and loved, getting and more importantly, expecting the attention whenever and for however long she wanted it for. Not being the only one born on that morning, though, Rayelle was 'lucky,' as some would say to have a baby twin sister too. She was never one to like her sister, even after birth. She was just someone who took up space and the attention that was mean't for her, well at least that was how Ray had always seen it. As the years past, Rayelle grew up in their family of four, her attitude growing by the day. Her parents were always so proud, seeing her grow up to be like them so quickly. The fact that her sister, Jade, didn't was an advantage that made her parents even more proud then before. Rayelle found herself better then her parents, though, she thought that she had achieved and was still yet to climb the ladder of sucess ten times higher then they had. Anything was possible in her mind.

When the Hogwarts years came around, things changed. Both Jade and Rayelle went to Hogwarts, Rayelle not bothering to care about what house she was in but knowing she wanted one in general' Slytherin house. Her whole family had been in this house and what it stood for.. the slyness, the cunning personality, all of that was what she wanted and what she had. She swore she'd kill herself if she was sorted into Ravenclaw like her twin or Hufflepuff just because it was Hufflepuff. After being sorted, the years went by and it wasn't until her third that she actually got the real knack for not caring about anything or anyone that she came across. The thing was, she had been wandering by Hogsmedge at night after they were supposed to be and Jade had followed her, warning her that it was a full moon and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Like she had cared. Jade had been right for the fact that it wasn't a good night to be out as they didn't have luck. A werewolf had come no more then ten minutes later and little did Rayelle think twice before pushing her sister in front of her when it pounced. Jade had been lucky that it had only bitten her and then ran for someone have come and saved her. Ray on the other hand had ran and just left Jade there with the stranger.

Now in her sixth year, Rayelle knows who she thinks are her friends apart from those who she uses for power or plainly just to be there. She loves being alone, her one with herself is just what she needs. Attention is a must, though, she can not go a day without it or she will go mad. Literally. It's really physco, but that's just a word that can describe this girl well. Being more complacted then you can imagine, Rayelle is now very confident then ever. Her sister is a werewolf and she is ashamed of it to this day, never admitting that she is her sister or that it was her fault her sister was in such condition. Rayelle didn't care that they were twins, she was now prettier as she didn't display scars across her face, her chest, her back, everywhere on her was unmarked. This was mean't to happen, or so she thought, so continuing the school year, she was quite comfortable with who she was and what was going on. When it comes to classes, Rayelle is good at the ones she tries at and she is horrible at none apart from Divination and Muggle Studies. She thinks that Muggle Studies is a disgraced subject, something she has thought from growing up with parents like her own.

Short Roleplay: ( this is one of my short, recent ones from another site as ginevra malenki - slut/pregnant version =/ )

Ginevra was glad to hear that she wasn't the only one wanting to rip the other limb from limb, listening to them scream in pain with an amused expression until they were just out of her face. She really didn't like him, though it seemed he hated her just as him. The blame not being pointed entirely at her, but at her baby made her eye twitch. Having her baby called a thing didn't exactly please her. She hated the thought of that, though she also hated the thought of this strange man addressing her child in anyway. He just wasn't the sort she would talk to, meaning she wouldn't want her baby to be involved in any conversation with him if she had one. Which unfortunately, she was. "Don't you dare call her a thing!" she hissed, her hand flashing to her stomach as her haired turned red for the second she sceeched the word dare. She was at the point where she was not going to hold back but just snap totally. "As I don't carry a thing, therefore I have no idea what you're talking about."

While looking into his eyes she saw that he was truely calm after all, he wasn't playing any tricks or anything in that matter on her. The thing was, Ginevra wasn't calm and just because he was calming himself down doesn't mean she would. She would stay angry for as long as she pleased, hell with his attuitude. She had totally lost him when he said not to look stupid, so instead of leading the idea of her being stupid on, she shrugged; it wasn't like she was going to attempt to respond to something she had no idea about. She wasn't even that stupid. "The last thing I would do when involving you is try." she told him, smirking slightly but not overly as she looked at him. He was around the same height, maybe just a litter taller or ven shorter. She couldn't tell but it was good that it wasn't a great distance, even better that it wasn't her that was taller.

His words had been the warning that told her she was going to be dropped, he was smart to let her down sooner then later, though if he touched her again, nothing good would come out of it. She already hated him, having him touching her wasn't in the picture "You better be." she snapped, her teeth gritting together for a moment a** she continued on. The ground had been an easy landing for someone with balance and swift, fast movements such as hers. She hadn't even fallen a bit. Bumping into Teddy at the start had been different as she hadn't seen him, knowing it was coming for her eventually had set her up to be good and ready. "Don't be dim, I am pregnant." she reminded him, her tone proud as she rolled her eyes at him. Gaining weight was apart of the process, she thought even the hated man would even know this. "I swear, lay one more finger on me and you'll never see it again." Wipping off all of where he had touched her with his hands before wipping them on the tables, she was removing all germs she thought he could have given her.

Hitting a nerve when she had questioned him about him wanting her, she grinned. She loved when she could pin-point what could annoy who. It was always so much fun. He was no longer calm, that much was more the obvious. His hair had changed somewhat red, though only at the bottoms and his eyes had gone almost black. Either he was pissed at the idea or she had caught him in his thoughts. Both seemed reasonable for her, everyone wanted her in one way or another, it just seemed to happen like that. "I do have common sense, which is why I know you're secretly thinking about me, you want me." she was barley trying to get anything out of him, more annoy him as if she was pokeing him repeatedly in the same spot slowly with a stick. Oh, what fun she was going to have with this. She was full of herself, so she wasn't afraid to say anything to anyone that involved her in it. "I can do the dirty work myself, though the guy I got knocked up by is hardly one I talk to." Oh how true that was.. for now.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HARPER, rayelle Empty Re: HARPER, rayelle

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:59 am

Accepted!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 am

Moving this to Accepted Characters

By the way Shay, if the option was to write a Long RP other than a Short RP(in the form), how many paragraphs more you would have written? XD Just wondering
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:00 am

holy crow thats a lot of writing =P

didnt get ur last question tho, what? =\
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:02 am

I said, that instead of Short RP in the form if there was long RP, then how much would she have written...Rolling Eyes
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 am

Not your question idiot. Gin's Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 am

When did she question anyone?
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:11 am

P.S ; I'm using currently using Elisha for Ginevra && was wondering if I could just switch it so that Elisha is Rayelle and Sophia is Ginevra?
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:12 am

Oh, but if you could tell me who this Sophia was then I could make the switch asap.
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:14 am

wait nvm xD
god ur so dumb sue

Last edited by Darren on Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Darren
Darren