Nym's plots and relationships
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nym's plots and relationships Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nym's plots and relationships

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nym's plots and relationships Empty Nym's plots and relationships

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Nym's plots and relationships Tumblr_m2w9p9litk1rpgqnao1_500

|NYMERIA MEI ASTRID EVANESCO|

|AGE: 20 |SCHOOL: Beauxbatons graduate |PLAYED BY: Claire Holt

|PAST|
Nymeria was born 2nd, September to Rita Evanesco (née Black) and Adrien Evanesco.
Her mother was a member of Black family and first cousin of Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda Black. She was a member of Death Eaters, but she ran away when she got pregnant with half-blood wizard. She died after she gave her a birth.
Her father was a child of half-Veela/half-human witch and a muggle. He was a member of the Order.
She was born in London, but few months later, her father decided they should move to France, his native country.
She hadn't known who her mother was until she found her mother's old diary in dusty box which her father kept in the attic. She read about all nasty things her mother and the rest of the Death Eaters did, about living in „The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black“, about going to Hogwarts and being a part of Slytherin's house, about getting to know her father, about her happiness for a child, hoping for it to go to Hogwarts and will not be a member of Slytherin house, maybe Ravenclaw, but definitely not Slytherin.
When she turned 11 she attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. . She always had good grades, and she especially loved potions classes. After she finished her schooling, her potions professor offered her the position of his assistant but she declined.

|PRESENT|
After her father died in car accident she went to Prague and lived there a few months with her father's sister.
After she almost got himself killed she decided Czech Republic isn't a place for her, and went back to France, and then to London, in her mother's old house.
She works in the Ministry of Magic, in a Department of Mysteries.

|PERSONALITY|
Everyone describes Nym as honest and friendly person. Her intelligence is hidden by thick veil of shyness, in most cases. She is extremely loyal to all her friends.
She has a very low opinion of herself, she thinks she's selfish, naive, rude and harsh.
She likes cats, and owns Russian blue called Arya, she bought her at her sixth year in Beauxbatons.
Nym likes reading, especially classic literature. She likes to curl up near a window covered with a blanket and listen to the rain and storm while reading.
Her father forced her to learn play an instrument and she chose piano, after a few years she wanted to play one more instrument sos he bought herself a guitar and learned to play it all by herself.
She starts screaming and hyperventilate when she see spiders, or any other insects except ladybugs and butterflies.

|APPEARANCE|
She has platinum blonde wavy hair with turquoise highlights, and light blue eyes. She hates the fact she is short, only 5 ft 4,  so she always wear high heels. She always has full makeup, especially red rouge. She is elegant. She has three tattooes, five birds on her right wrist, text on her left hip, and a drawing she drew herself, on her neck.

|FAMILY|
|FATHER: Adrien Evanesco [deceased]
|MOTHER: Rita Evanesco (née Black) [deceased]

|FRIENDS|
Hayley Sierra.

|ACQUAINTANCES|
Jack Dyllan-Morrison
Ariella Rhodes
Sebastien O'Sullivan

|ENEMIES|
TEXT.

|LOVE INTERESTS|
Christian O'Sullivan [ex]

|OTHERS|
TEXT.

Last edited by Nymeria Evanesco on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nymeria Evanesco

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Nym's plots and relationships Empty Re: Nym's plots and relationships

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:02 am

She definitely needs to know Jack. Jack has JUST stepped down as Order leader, so Nym would know Jack as the ex-leader. Jack's also an Unspeakable, so they much see each other at work.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Nym is not a member of the Order yet [at least I guess 'cause she hasn't been accepted yet and I don't know whether she would be (I'm not here long enough to know how it works)] but they should definitely know each other at work.

[To be honest, I have no idea what should I do now.  Embarassed ]
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:27 am

You could either say she has been in it for awhile or she could be just joining. If she's super loyal, I'd say the former.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:36 pm

It's better for her that she has just joined because she arrived at London not so long ago, so that sounds more realistic than the other version.
Where should I add Jack, on the list of acquaintances or friends?

Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:25 am

Gotcha.

I'd say acquaintances. Maybe Jack was helping her out getting into the swing of things? Also, make sure to post in the current Order meetings. Lots of important stuff.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 am

Sounds great. Um I haven't found it yet.
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Here it is. If you can't view it, it's a permission issue and the admins can help you out. Once I get caught up on threads, we can have something between Nym and Jack.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Evanesco Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:59 am

Thanks, I'll read it later today

EDIT: I read it
Nymeria Evanesco

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariella Rhodes Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:43 am

Nymeria&Ariella
I think these two would know each other, since the two of them are Order members. Ariella has a pretty translucent veil of "shyness". She only acts shy so she won't have to be pushed to say anything more than she wants to, but sometimes she can talk on and on about anything besides her personal life. She also doesn't trust easily. The people she trusts have already earned their way into her little trust bubble, that hopefully will grow soon. Oh and she maybe a little stubborn at times. Anyways for now, I think these two would be good acquaintances.
Ariella Rhodes

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top