I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? Empty I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm

alana grace york
——————————

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME LANA

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? Normal11
TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD, DEATH EATER , SINGLE, PASSIONATE, ANXIOUS, PARANOID, DRIVEN

PLOT

Alana Grace York was born into a wealthy family of pureblood Death Eaters. Her mother was a kind and gentle woman who devoted herself to her family; she is the only member of the immediate family who is not a Death Eater. Her father was a fierce character with an obscenely short-temper and drinking problem. Though her parents had clashing personalities, they always put Lana before everything else. She had a wonderful childhood and always got whatever she desired, though she was taught to always be grateful for what she had. She is often described using a plethora of negative terms: rude, deceitful, vengeful, antisocial, and anxious being a few. But behind the front which she created to protect herself, is a truly wonderful woman. She loves her family, and would do absolutely anything for them and her short list of friends. Now at the age of twenty-seven, Alana has devoted her life to the Death Eaters, like her family before her. The Death Eaters give her the acceptance and power that she needs to feel sufficient, as she is constantly hungry for the approval and attention of her loved ones. Lana desires a husband and a family for later in her life, so that she may raise her children to be just as successful as she, if not more. (Currently, I do not have anything specific planned for Alana aside from activity with the Death Eaters, everything else will be played by ear.)

INTRODUCING LANA BANANA

Basically...
Alana craves the approval of her peers. At first glance, she is quite unpleasant and "stand-offish" as she is internally anxious and often paranoid. She does not let others in easily, as she prefers to get comfortable with someone before she even begins to let her guard down. She is a Death Eater and has devoted herself to the Dark Arts, as it makes her feel powerful and a sense of purpose. She is a loner, and would rather be in her small apartment alone with a glass of firewhiskey than to party in crowded clubs. She loves alcohol; it takes away her internal fears and anxiety, allowing her to unwind and relax. She is highly intelligent, and never lets any person put her down or try to take advantage of her, and if someone does, they will feel her power. She will go after anyone or anything that risks her or her family/loved one's happiness. She dreams of having a family and being a wonderful mother, but she is in no rush for love; if it comes to her, then she will let it be.

At first glance...
Unpleasant is a rather fitting word to describe Alana at first glance. She is rarely the type of person to start a conversation, especially with those she does not know. She is often seen with a flask or some sort of alcoholic beverage, and will never turn down an opportunity for a drink with friends. She is fiercly loving and passionate about her few friends and family, making her a perfect friend and ally. She believes that she can read others well, though her own mental anxiety and paranoia will cloud her sight and she will often turn outsiders off to the idea of getting close to her- she has a colorful vocabulary and almost no filter, making her case even worse.

Once you get to know her...
She is nothing short of a delight to those lucky enough to get close to her. Once she deems one worthy of her respect, her entire attitude changes toward that person. She is always kind and polite to them, and will usually do anything possible to protect them. This doesn't come easy, though, and those on the fence between being her friend and simply an aquaintance may have a rough time cracking her open. She does not allow herself to get hurt, and will easily drop someone to her who takes advantage of her letting her guard down. This usually gives her trouble, as her aforementioned anxiety will often cloud her judgment, sometimes leading her to believe that a truly genuine person has other ideas for her.

All-in-all...
Getting close to Alana York is a game of chance for most, as it can either be a horrific experience or a wonderful one. She will make a fierce and passionate lover and friend, but a terrifying enemy.

WHAT I WANT FOR MISS LANA

[+] friends
[+] a love interest
[+] enemies/someone to fight with
[+] someone who she can take revenge on (we can organize a whole plot, too)

RELATIONSHIPS

boo, there's nothing to see here

——————————

Spoiler:

made by EMILIE DARLING , of CAUTION 2.0 and edited by your's truly

Last edited by Alana York on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? Empty Re: I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey! Glad you're back Julia!

I have someone Lana can be like.. Frenemies with cx his name's Bartolo De Leon. He's a Gryffindor Grad and I think an Order member, he might be neutral though. I can give you a link to his profile if you like :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true? Empty Re: I heard that you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Thanks Hit! I'm glad to be back  Smile 

I'll take a look at his app, but I'm sure we could figure something out
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Okie doke!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm

So it seems like they have very similar goals, but somewhat clashing personalities. Like you said, I think frenemies could work! Would you like to get a thread going and kinda see where it goes?
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Frienemies! And if you want, whenever you want Alan to, maybe those clashing personalities could have them end up being something more cx

And yeah, let's do that :p
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Yes, I like this idea. We can see where things go for them. I think they could have a frenemy/flirtationship thing going on, then, as you said, maybe it can turn into something more. Smile

Here's the thread!
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariella Rhodes Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:32 am

If only Alana wasn't a Death Eater, the two of them could have been friends, maybe, because Ariella can relate to Alana about the absentee father thing. She never knew her father and she decided to seek him out during her sixth year at Hogwarts and managed to find a man in America that could possibly be her biological father. The two of them most likely never have met at Hogwarts, maybe an encounter between the Order and the Death Eaters?
Ariella Rhodes

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top