Have you lost your mind?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Have you lost your mind? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Have you lost your mind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have you lost your mind? Empty Have you lost your mind?

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:58 pm

"Apparently she's been hiding that creep, Henry Yewbeam or whatever his name is. She's been helping him even though he hurt Hallie and put Mars in a coma."

"Well, maybe she has a reason for it. You know Soph always tries to see the good in people, maybe she sees some good in him?"

"Maybe, and I understand that. But of all people, she had to see some good in him. After all the damage he's caused. It's just.. I don't even know what to say to it."

"Neither do I Ry. But you know how Soph is. She'll try to help people, regardless of who they are or what they've done."

"Yeah, I know. I know."

"What I don't get is how she managed to hide him from me too. I mean, I live with her."

Hitame wasn't sure what had gotten into Sophia. Lately she'd been a little odd and she'd thought nothing of it, but Ryo had sensed something was off and it wasn't nothing. She thought that he was just over reacting about whatever it was, but Ryo was never wrong about things when it came to Sophia. The two of them had a blood bond, they were family, and that made it easy for him to be able to tell when something was wrong with her. She hadn't thought it would be appropriate to ask Sophia about what was wrong, especially since the older girl - woman, probably wouldn't tell her anything.

Sophia was secretive. She might have been a little bit more open about some things with Hitame, but she still kept her secrets from her. Just like Hitame did with her. She hadn't wanted to believe what Ryo told her one day when she went to work with him, but what if it was true? It's not like Maura would have any reason to lie to Ryo about something like that. But it was just odd, she hadn't seen Yewbeam in the house at all, yet it seemed like he was here. Sophia had been hiding him apparently, but how did she hide him from her? She lived in the house, for crying out loud!

At the end of the day, Hitame had agreed to go home and have Ryo meet her there since the two of them wanted to talk to Sophia but he had to go home first. He had priorities and those were his wife and child. The Gryffindor had just made it to the front door when Ryo apparated a foot or so behind her. How were they supposed to confront her about it without any kind of hostility? She was sure that Sophia would feel attacked if they walked in and asked about it. She sighed and nodded toward Ryo who nodded back, letting her know that they could go in if she wanted to. Hitame turned the doorknob and walked in calling out, "Soph! I'm home. And Ryo's with me!" as though it was just a normal night and she didn't know anything about Henry being there.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Have you lost your mind? Empty Re: Have you lost your mind?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Sophia wasn't a fool by any means, she knew that they found out about Henry staying here. She knew this wasn't going to be a happy family get together with Hitame and her brother Ryo. Apparently Maura told Ryo the news or else Ryo finally sensed something wasn't right. Although knowing that she was in deep trouble walk towards them and smiled sheepishly at them. " Hey Hit and Ry, you don't have to tell me why you're here I already sensed Ryo coming along with Mars. " said Sophia sighing.

She knew they wanted a good reason why she was helping Henry, she honestly didn't know why herself. All Sophia could say is that she saw a change in him while in the holding cell. Sophia believed everyone was born with a seed of goodness, and if you water it with goodness and kindness it'll grow into something beautiful! No matter what, Sophia saw goodness in people even when they couldn't find it. It was probably why half her friends lean her for support, seeing how Sophia been through hell and back a couple of times but it only made her stronger.

But Maura's words from yesterday were coming back to her over and over again. Did she like Henry? There wasn't no doubt that he was attractive, but Sophia didn't think she had romantic feelings for him. Besides if she did wouldn't she have known a long time ago? Sophia shook her head, clearing that thought out of her head. Her and Henry were just friends, really good friends that was and that was it.

Sophia knew that she was secretive about the whole thing, but if they would of fund out like they did they wouldn't of been happy. Sophia could tell by looking at them that they weren't happy with her. Sophia understood why, she was helping someone who hurt Maura her best friend and now sister in law, but Sophia wasn't going to stop helping Henry cause they didn't agree with it. She wasn't going to give up on him, she went to much to help him just to drop what's she doing with him. She was helping someone get cleaned, don't they understand that it was her job to help anyone and everyone?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 am

She suddenly felt bad about what they were doing there all together. The last thing Hitame wanted to do was fight with Sophia and see her fight with everyone else. She didn't want anyone to fight anymore, she was tired of all the problems that just seemed to be piling up because of all the issues every one of them had. It all sucked so much and Hitame wanted it all to stop.

But no matter how bad she felt about it, she knew that she was there for a reason and Ryo probably wouldn't let her back out of any of it since she had agreed so eagerly to join them. It's not like she would want to back out anyways, well, not like she'd do it. She might end up wanting to but even if someone offered it, she would refuse to leave. She would refuse to drop it, because she knew that she had made a commitment to something.

Hitame felt Ryo stiffen a little next to her as Sophia said that she basically already knew why they were there since she sensed Ryo come with Maura. She sighed softly and took a step backwards, letting Ryo seemingly take the lead. The Vampire boy glanced at Hitame, almost confused, before he sighed and cleared his throat. He wasn't sure how he was supposed to go about this. He knew Hitame didn't know either and it was hard for both of them to confront Sophia about something that she decided to do. But they needed to know, especially since her safety could be jeopardized because he was there.

Screw it. I'm just going to say it.

Ryo opened his mouth and spoke a little bit too quickly for his liking. "Soph, why are you keeping a criminal here?" His tone was a bit more nasty than he had intended and he hadn't realized that just the thought of the man who put his wife in a coma and put her life in danger had made his eyes narrow and turn a faint red. Hitame could tell from the tone of his voice that he had accidentally let out the anger for the other man that he hadn't been planning to let anyone know existed.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Sophia felt like she was being attacked by her loved ones,  something she honestly didn't think will everhappen! Sophia looked at them and sighed knowing that they think she literally lost her bloody mind,  maybe she did,  she honestly didn't know anymore.  " Wow...nice to know I'm being attacked by my loved ones in my own house! "said Sophia her eyes turning a faint red as she looked at them.  She couldn't believe that they thought they would attack when she was at her weakest and breaking point.  Yes alot have been going on with Sophia,  she just haven't felt like herself alot lately,  it wasn't until she started helping Henry that she started getting her spark back.  She didn't know what Henry did, but they ex sweet addict helped her get out of the ruck of depression just like she helped him with his addiction.

She knew that if she told them that reason,  they would think she was falling for Henry, the one person who hurt Hallie and her now sister in law.  But that wasn't the case was it,  she couldn't be falling for Henry could she?  No, they were just friends perhaps really good friends over the courses of the pass month.  Although Sophia told herself that,  she couldn't help but not to feel deep down that she was falling for Henry Yewbeam. "Oh crap! I'm in deep trouble now! " Sophia thought to herself inwardly sighing.

Hearing footsteps come closer to them, she sighed. " Might as well come in Mars, everyone else is already here! "said Sophia softly but honestly. Looking at now all three of them, she looked at them with anger clearly in her faint red eyes. She was mad at them for cornering her she suddenly, she felt like she was being attacked. Ryo and Hitame knew better than anyone that Sophia didn't like the feeling of being attacked, she'll fight back at any given chance she had.

Sophia looked at Ryo and shrugged. " I don't know Ryo, I honestly don't know why I'm keeping him here. " said Sophia softly but honestly. " He had a overdosed in the holding cell and I was sort of kinda forced to help him due to me being the only healer there, and from there I started helping him. " said Sophia honestly. " I see good in him guys, even if you don't I do, so you have to trust me on this! "said Sophia softly. " I never lied to any of you guys, so why would I do it now?"Sophia asked them softly but curiously. " I know what he done can't be erased, but we can at least try to forgive him, he feels horrible and guilty about it! "said Sophia softly but honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:20 am

"The fact that you're keeping him here isn't what's bothering us." Hitame spoke up before Ryo could get a chance to. She knew that if she didn't cut him off he would say something that he would later on regret. Ryo had a knack for talking without thinking and that often got him into big trouble. With any and everyone. But it wasn't just because of Ryo that she decided to speak up. "At least that's not what bothered me. Not entirely." She added belatedly.

She glanced up at Ryo, who's eyes were still red and he huffed softly before turning his head away. He knew what she had done and he also knew that she'd done it for his own good. She didn't want Sophia and Ryo to end up fighting the way she and Naomi were fighting now. That was something she still hadn't told any of them. Though she was sure Ryo could already tell what was happening. Maybe Sophia too, but she couldn't be sure.

"What bothers me, and I'm sure it bothers Ryo a lot more than he leads on - more than the reason we already know he has to hate Henry, is that you didn't tell us." She stated simply, tears forming in the brim of her eyes. "It actually hurts to know that you don't seem to trust us enough to tell us what's going on." She added. "We might have been mad, but we would have understood. But the fact that you hid him, didn't tell us anything, and it's been for a while now.. Well it hurts. And it breaks out trust in you."

She wiped her eyes quickly, not wanting to cry in front of them. "If you'd told us sooner, this wouldn't be happening Sophia." Ryo cut in for a moment.

"And stop saying that we're attacking you because we arent. No one is, and I don't see how you even think we are. We came because we wanted to talk to you about it. Not because we were going to interrogate you or hurt you and take him away. That would be stupid." He added before crossing his arms and turning slightly away from the two girls. It was obvious he was having a hard time keeping his emotions in, his eyes betrayed him as they did most people and Vampires.

".. Do you like him?" Hitame asked after a moment of looking at her feet in thought. There was no point in asking her that. She's just going to deny it. hitame sighed softly, waiting for the anticipated answer that she assumed Sophia was going to give her for even asking the question.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top