Dont look back (Tyler/open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dont look back (Tyler/open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dont look back (Tyler/open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont look back (Tyler/open) Empty Dont look back (Tyler/open)

Post by Melissa Hastings Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Melissa enjoyed running in the morning, and usually tried to make her route something different each time. That morning, while the warn confines of her bed seemed like a good place to stay, she forced herself to get up. Tying her hair back, she left her house with nothing more than her wand. She walked down the road, and when she saw a worn trail that lead in to an area of sparse woods, she turned off and began to run.

The cool air on her face, and the wind lapping over her ears gave her the chance to relax. Forgetting about problems and just turning her mind off. She decided that there was no need to dwell on her lack of sleep, she simply focused on the trail in front of her.

That was until she heard a strange sound coming from in the forest. While usually she would have ignored it, the fact that it sounded like someone was groaning in pain made her stop running. Melissa cautiously stepped toward the sound, and called out softly, “Hello?”
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Dont look back (Tyler/open) Empty Re: Dont look back (Tyler/open)

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Tyler was out riding his broom around the lake waiting for Eva and Katie to get up so they could spend the day in Hogsmeade. Although Tyler was a very good rider due to being on the Slytherin Quidditch team, crashed into a tree before he landed hardly on the ground. "Ow! What the hell? "Tyler asked him as he tried to push himself up but groaned. Looking around, Tyler looked around for what made him fall. Seeing that it was rather windy, maybe he lost control and crashed.

Hearing a voice call out, all Tyler could do was groan seeing how he was in so much pain from the fall. " Oh god, Katie and Eva are going to kill me! " Tyler thought to himself. Looking at his broomstick, he seen that it was ruined. " Oh man, I had this broom since I was on the Slytherin team! "said Tyler sighing. Rolling onto his back, he looked up at the sky and groaned.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Hastings Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Melissa heard a voice from the same location she heard the crash come from. She heard faint cussing and wondered who was out there. She slowly and quietly appraoched the area in question and saw a boy with a broken broom. She cautiously stepped out into the open and cleared her throat, "Are you all right?" She asked curiously. She eyed the boy. He was older than her. that much was obvious.
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Lockwood Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Tyler sat up and winced as he up before turning to the girl.  " No not really,  but I think I'll live. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   " I think I have a few broken bones,  but it's nothing I can't handle. " said Tyler honestly.   Standing up Tyler winced as he put weight on his leg.   Looking at the blond hair girl, she looked about thirteen and perhaps a Gryffindor.  Tyler was good atreading people, Tyler looked at her and smiled at her before groaning in pain. .

" So rude of me,  I'm Tyler,  Tyler Lockwood but you can call me Ty. " said Tyler softly but honestly.   Taking his wand out,  he healed the minor injuries that he knew that he could but as for his arm and leg,  he'll have Sophia to heal it.    " If I may ask, what's a pretty girl doing out here all alone? "Tyler asked her softly crossing his arm.   Tyler noticed that they looked alot alike,  which was quite scary but Tyler knew that they weren't related or anything. "Dang it Eva is going to kill me, but in my defense it wasn't my fault! "Tyler thought to himself.

Tyler bit his lip from keeping him from screaming as he out his whole weight on his right leg. " Ow..."Tyler cried softly to himself as he looked at the girl and gave her a fake smile. Anybody who knew Tyler, could tell that he was in real bad pain, you could see it in his eyes.
Tyler Lockwood
Tyler Lockwood
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:03 am

Eva was making her way down towards Hogsmeade. She was supposed to be meeting up with Tyler and Katie today. She wasn’t sure what they were going to be doing today, but Eva had a feeling that she would have fun none the less. She was actually looking forward to waking up fairly early for what was probably the first time in her life. She hurried up to dress and ran down through the grounds.

She had seen him flying on his broom. She had wondered how bored he was waiting on Katie and herself. She stopped and watched him zoom around the village with skill. She also saw him crash into the tree. Her heart dropped and her hand went to her mouth in shock. Eva couldn’t help but to push her legs even harder to get to where he had fallen.

As Eva came up, he saw Tyler talking to a girl and attempting to stand up, his broom in pieces. Eva took the opportunity to run up to him as he healed himself. “Tyler!” she said going over to him and looking him over. Inspecting him for his injuries. “You promised to be careful when you were flying that thing!”
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa Hastings Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Melissa looked up at the sound of a new voice, this must be Tylers girlfriend. "Oh, um, hello there. I'm Melissa." She held out her hand and smiled. After shaking the girls hand she turned back to Tyler, "I see you are in good hands now. I will see you around, Tyler." She wondered why she and he looked so much alike. She wanted to know more about him, but his girlfriend was here now, so she let it be.
Melissa Hastings
Melissa Hastings
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top