Just a tad evil...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a tad evil... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a tad evil...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a tad evil... Empty Just a tad evil...

Post by James Lynch III Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

-tumblesin-
Hulloooooooo.
-echoecho-
-snick-
-magicksupbeanbagandsettles-

So.
I'm new.
Aaaaand.
I have a character.
-whatasurprise-
-needssomeonetoplaywith-
-slapsuprequest-

How Many Characters You Want: Uno.
What characters you want: Graduates, pureblood preferably. Only because he would never associate with a mudblood.
Level of RP: 4 - 8 paragraphs
What you want to RP about: I would like a lady who can challenge him and sweep him off his feet. I want drama, action, romance, betrayal blah blah blah.

James is a bit of a handful though.
He's just precious okay? Like a flower. Or a venus fly trap, but noooowhere near as subtle.
-pets-
James Lynch III
James Lynch III
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Just a tad evil... Empty Re: Just a tad evil...

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Hiya! I'm Jackles. I sent you a PM about a challenging lady, but I also have a few other characters who might be fun as well.

Gabby Short - 30 year old, comes from a pureblood family, but he is the lovechild of a pureblood and halfblood. Even so, he's always been steeped in pureblood culture and always expressed his distaste for it. They might make great rivals.

I sent you a PM about Elsie, but I also play her best friend, Claire. She's 21, a respectable halfblood, and she's an American spy, but no one knows that. She's a very closed off woman, incredibly professional, but inside she's a big softie.

Then there's my baby, Jack Dyllan. She's pretty well known. Became Head of Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures at like... 18 I think. She's headed up several battles, Order vs Death Eaters, and is now leader of the Order. She's also a professional Quidditch player, Captain of Falmouth Falcons. And to top it off, she's only 21, and a muggleborn. If there's anyone who would annoy James for being a powerful muggleborn, it'd be her.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva DeLuca Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Well I have Christabelle Whittle for you. She's 24 and has just become the German Mistress of magic. Although she's not a pureblood persay...she was raised in a pureblood family and is a half veela, with a twin brother who is completely evil.
Eva DeLuca
Eva DeLuca
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 455

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 am

Hey welcome to PA! I'm RJ and have a fair few characters.

I have Pansy and Alexander Nott, the latter who is due to graduate this summer and become a death eater like Pansy (his Mother). Maybe we could have a thread between them, perhaps Alexander could become friends with.

Then I have Hallie Rookwood, member of the Order and an auror. If James has a criminal record or done anything he shouldn't have then she'd no doubt have at least heard of it.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum