2nd Class - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

2nd Class - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

2nd Class

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd Class - Page 5 Empty Re: 2nd Class

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:01 am

Zoe looked over at Addy. "I will be glad when this is all over. Won't you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Emily looked at the newcomer "Why, hello Mr. Cullen. I'm sorry, but the lesson is almost finishing. I'll have to take 5 points from Ravenclaw." she added sadly. "Well, time's up! I would like you to put some of your potion in a bottle and handed it to me, please." she asked, smiling "I'll let you know how it is next class. No homework, and class dismissed." she said, and left the dungeon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

As Sophia put some of her potion in a bottle she set on her table as she packed up her stuff and put in her bag. As she walked up towards Professor Delacour and smiled as she handed her the bottle. "Here Professor Delacour, I hope I did it good."said Sophia as she looked at her potion. It did looked like what it was suppose to look like.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

" You got that right " Addy said. She then put her potion in the glass bottle and handed it to the professor.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Zoe took some of her potion and placed it in a bottle. She took it and handed it to the professor. Then started cleaning up her potions. Once that was done she waitied for her friends to be finshed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Aminia quietly walked into class hoping to be unnoticed and found an empty seat to sit in.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 pm

" Aminia class just ended. " Addy said to her as she sat down.
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Aminia smiled, "Dang,"

((I miss read the last post,))
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 am

Charlotte walked through the doorway into the potions class. A few people were already sitting at their desks, getting out materials. Charlotte did the same. She pulled out some tools, a cauldron, a set of scales, and her potions book and sat quietly, awaiting the arrival of her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:44 am

Andrian walked into the class and sat down beside Charlotte Weasley while the other seat were taken, "Hello" he smiled at her taking his book and looked at the board to see what they are doing today in class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top