Answers And Questions
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Answers And Questions Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Answers And Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answers And Questions Empty Answers And Questions

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:14 am

Hallie wrote:
Dear Jack Dyllan,

I managed to secure myself a meeting with Gideon Pierce earlier today. I initially went to ask him how the pregnancy would affect my career. He was pleasant, welcoming and clearly had done a background check and gotten to know a bit about me before my meeting. I don't think this is necessarily bad, it shows he is interested in his employees? He was in full support for my maternity leave, saying it wouldn't impact my job and he even offered me a promotion based on the information he'd received from Brian Quinn. It seems he is all for supporting his members of staff and aiding them in their career progression.

However, things may not be as positive as they first seem. When Pierce left the office to collect the paperwork for my promotion I managed to do a little snooping and I came across a hefty classified document reviewing Ana Levski's research. The document dated back before the marriage law was enforced and highlighted all the complications his findings showed, such as a decrease in the magical population.

I didn't want to copy too many pages of the document although towards the end I did find a suggested brief outline of the marriage law, how it would be set up and how it would serve to combat this problem. (See attachment). I'm not one hundred percent certain if this belongs to Gideon Pierce as the other draws were pretty much empty so it could easily have been given to Elijah Krum to update him on the research when he held match meetings in the office. Hopefully it will be of some use for you although, if this document is Gideon Pierce's then I think it's safe to consider him as a suspect behind the marriage forgery.

Feel free to ask more questions and if you need me to do anything else I'm only an owl away.

Take care.

Hallie
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Answers And Questions Empty Re: Answers And Questions

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 am

H -

Thank you for your work. It will not be forgotten. For fear of interception, I do not want to say too much of what will be done with this information, but I am very much obliged to you. This is more than we could have hoped for. I have adjusted my wards on my home so you can stop by anytime if you would like to hear, firsthand, my plans for this information. Otherwise, we will have much to discuss at the next Order meeting.

Thank you very much, once again,

J.

Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top