crazy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crazy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crazy Empty crazy

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am

Just to let y'all know I won't be on much this weekend. My dad had surgery today and I have to work ridiculous hours this weekend at both jobs due to a manager ignoring my month old request to be off. As soon as they set me up with a schedule at my second job I will be changing my availability with the first one.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

crazy Empty Re: crazy

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat May 31, 2014 1:45 am

It's definitely better to be with your father when he needs you. I'm sure no one will be upset about your needing to be away. When you get time I'd like to find a way for my folks to interact with yours! I'm not sure we've gotten to, yet.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 31, 2014 6:07 am

We haven't yet Addie but I'd like that. As of right now I just worked 16 hours and have been up for 20. I called into work this morning to stay home and watch my dad since they did more in his surgery than they thought they would have to. So I will be on tomorrow sometime after I catch up on some much needed sleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat May 31, 2014 6:13 am

Sure thing! If you want to send me a PM, feel free! I'll look through my folks and see if I can come up with anything fun Smile I hope your father is doing well.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 31, 2014 6:15 am

Ironically he's basically back to his same annoying self. I blame the pain meds because he gets loads of them so he's used to taking them. Just would be nice not to have him yell for me every five minutes because right now it kinda hurts to walk! lol
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat May 31, 2014 6:17 am

Hahaha, but at least he's himself! That's good! I definitely was not myself after my wisdom teeth surgery during Spring Break. Though, I doubt that compares, really XD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 31, 2014 6:19 am

Oh I had my two top ones removed last semester and went straight on to class! I'm hardcore like that I guess! LOL. I had surgery in March and was back to school and work like two days later though.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat May 31, 2014 6:22 am

Haha, you must be better with pain than I am. I was told that the bottom ones hurt worse, and I had two of those and only one on top. I apparently never got the fourth one. But I'm glad you're doing well, and that your father seems to be, too.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat May 31, 2014 6:48 am

Doing the best that I can really. I have an autoimmune disease that puts me in pain on a daily basis. I'm paying for it right now with the amount of work I did today and not being used to it.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top