The newest addition to the Hiroku family!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The newest addition to the Hiroku family! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The newest addition to the Hiroku family!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The newest addition to the Hiroku family! Empty The newest addition to the Hiroku family!

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Maura was shopping for clothes with Calum when all the sudden she felt something wet like water run down her legs.  Hitting Calum to get his attention, Calum turned to her as unbearable pain shot through her.  " Calum it's time, Ciara is coming!"said Maura softly before whimpering in pain.  Luckily they weren't to far from St. Mungo's,  they decided to do that incase Maura went into labor like she just did. " Ok.... should I call Ryo and them?"Calum asked.  

Face palming herself she turned to Calum.  " Call him after we arrive Calum,   just get me to the damn bloody hospital!"Maura hissed at him.  As he helped her in his car, they drove until they reached the building parking his car across the street Calum gotten out.  Quickly grabbing his healer robe he helped Maura out of the car before rushing her inside.   Setting her carefully in a wheelchair he rolled her down to labor and delivery. "Alert Sophia and Andrew,  tell them Maura here they'll know what I mean!"said Calum before quickly heading off.

After being in labor for three hours now,  Maura was in the worse unbearable pain she felt in her life.  "It hurts,  it hurts!"Maura cried in pain as tears ran down her face as another contraction came.   " Someone hit me with the cruciatus curse, I bet it feels better then this!"said Maura.   " That's the only way I can describe how it feels!"said Maura whimpering.  " AH!!!!"Maura screamed in pain as she looked at Calum and Sophia. "There's not anything you can give me to stop the pain?"Maura asked as they shook their heads.  " No not until your at a ten, and your just at a five. " said Sophia frowning knowing how much pain she was in.  

Looking around,  Maura noticed Ryo and Hallie haven't arrived yet.  "Where's Ryo at? I need him. " said Maura whimpering softly as pain shot through her once again. "I called him Mars but got his voice mail. "said Calum.  " I'll send a Patronus to him and Sam. "said Calum.   Getting his wand out,  he flicked it as a panther shot out of it and ran towards Ryo and Sam.  " He'll be here soon Mars,  as well as Hallie just hang in there. "said Calum softly.

Groaning Maura laid back in her bed running her hands through her hair.  " Soph how long does this go on for? I'm dying here!"said Maura.  " Well.... Sometimes it can be quick,  other times you can be in labor for hours. "said Sophia softly.  " Ugh..."Maura cried as another contraction came.   Crying in pain,  Maura grabbed Calum's hand and squeezed it for comfort.   " Your almost there Mars,  just hang in there Ciara will be here soon. "said Calum.  

" Please get Ryo here,  he needs to be here and I can't do this without him. "said Maura in a husky voice due to screaming.   " Please Soph,  Calum I need him here he's the only one that can calm me down. " said Maura softly.   " We're trying to get him Mars,  maybe he's out and doesn't have his phone on him."said Calum.  Maura shook her head.  " No Ryo always has his phone on him, it's not like him to answer unless he's on a assignment or it's dead. "said Maura honestly.  

(OOC :had permission to Gmode Soph and Calum!)
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

The newest addition to the Hiroku family! Empty Re: The newest addition to the Hiroku family!

Post by Calum Fisher Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Calum looked at Maura with hurt in his eyes, it hurts him to see his best friend in so much pain. Calum wasn't a woman so he didn't know how bad the pain was, but if Maura said it was like getting hit by the cruciatus curse multiple times but worse he knew it had to hurt. Hearing another whimpered like scream come from Maura Calum flinched at the sound of it. He was used to screaming but screams of one of your best friends was heartbreaking. " I know it's hurts Mars, but it'll all be worth it in end!"said Calum softly trying to keep her calm. " I just seen Sam come in, Ryo has to be behind him. "said Calum. " God I sure hope so. "Calum muttered.

Sam couldn't believe he was missing this, but he was on a assignment Rivah assigned to him. Luckily Calum told them she was still in her room, she wasn't ready to deliver Ciara yet. That was a relief he wanted to be their when Ciara was born into the world. Grabbing his stuff, he apperated to St. Mungo's to Maura's room hearing Maura whimpering in pain. "Where's Ryo at Sam?"Calum asked as Sam shrugged. " I don't know, maybe he's right behind me, I saw him come back to the office."said Sam honestly.

Andrew walked into the room and placed another cold rag on Maura's forehead. " You're doing great Mars, just in there. " said Andrew softly. " Soph said your at a seven now, but you have to be a ten before you can start pushing. "said Andrew frowning as he heard Maura groan. " At lease you're almost there after being here for five hours. "said Andrew. Maura shot him a 'not helping' look and Andrew gulped. " I'll get you some more ice chips to cool you off. "said Andrew leaving the room.

Sophia sent out messages that Maura was having Ciara now, Shane wouldn't miss Ciara entrance to the new world for nothing. Although he knew he wouldn't be allowed back in the multiple room, he still was going to be there for support. Apperating into Maura's room, Shane looked at Sam and Calum before he winced at Maura's whimpers. " How far is she a long?"Shane asked. " She's at a seven, she has to be at a ten to start pushing. " said Calum. Shane frowned seeing Maura crying in pain and asking for Ryo. " Where is Ryo by the way, nI thought he'll be the first one here. "said Shane softly.
Calum Fisher
Calum Fisher
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

The newest addition to the Hiroku family! Empty Re: The newest addition to the Hiroku family!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:12 am

Ryo couldn't believe he was about to miss this.

"Sorry Hit. I'm going to have to cut your work day short." he told his Gryffindor friend who had begun to work with him in the Ministry for a few hours so she could learn about the department he worked in. She looked at him with a worried look and he noticed that it was because he was giving her a similar look and he was squeezing his phone tightly after he had lowered it from his ear.

"Ciara's coming." he told her softly, grabbing his jacket and putting it on. Hitame jumped up from her seat and she started walking beside him. "I'm going with you. I don't want to miss the birth of one of my best friend's first child." she told him with a determined look in her eyes. Ryo sighed and nodded, knowing it would be useless to try and tell her that she shouldn't go. She'd somehow find a way to get there anyways.

"I'll apparate us there so hold on tight." he said, looking down at the girl as she nodded and held onto his arm tightly. They disappeared with a pop and reappeared in the reception area of the hospital. Hitame stumbling slightly before regaining her balance and watching as Ryo went to the receptionist and asked where Maura was. He nodded and thanked the woman who was there and motioned for her to follow him. "She's down the hall." he told her when they were on the right floor and they quickened their pace to get to her room.

"Sorry I'm late." Ryo said, almost breathless as he ended the room with Hitame panting. "I didn't hear my phone while I was working with Hitame." he said, half explaining what the younger girl was doing with him. He walked up to Maura, noticing how much pain she was in and he leaned into give her a kiss on the forehead. "It'll be okay Mars. Ciara will be here soon and you'll be out of all this pain." he told her, while Hitame stood off to the side, watching them.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 am

Sophia walked into the room with somewhat some good news for everyone hopefully.  Entering Maura's room once again,  she flinched before seeing Maura scream in pain.  "Mars I have good news,  you're now at a nine we'll going to put you under the drug so you won't feel a thing. "said Sophia softly.  " I'm sorry I couldn't do it earlier but it would of hurt Ciara. " said Sophia honestly.  " But seeing how she's about to come out I can. " said Sophia.  

Going to the cabinet she gotten a needle and filled it with the potion before injecting it into Maura's I.V.  " Ok...there we go, now to do the test again. " said Sophia softly.   Swiping her wand at Maura again Sophia smiled.  " Roll into the operating room,  she's ready to bring Ciara into the world!"said Sophia.   " Sorry guys only Ryo is allowed back there,  but you guys can see her after she's born. " said Sophia softly.

"The room ready to go Cal?"Sophia asked as Calum nodded.  " Andrew has it all ready,  all we need is Mars in the room!"said Calum as Sophia nodded.  Rolling Maura quickly into the operating room,  Sophia put on some gloves as Andrew and Calum done the same.  "Ok... Mars, on the count of three I want you to push ok?"Sophia asked her softly as Maura nodded.  " Ok.... One.... Two...three PUSH MARS!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top