After Liz's attack from Draco - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Liz's attack from Draco - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Liz's attack from Draco

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Liz's attack from Draco - Page 5 Empty Re: After Liz's attack from Draco

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:35 am

"I understand, Gin. I know you didn't like about what happened." Elizabeth said knowing Gin didn't like of what happened.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:37 am

Looking away from Elizabeth, she hit Darren in the arm, lightly when he laughed. "It's not funny, mister." she murmured, rolling her eyes. "Some of us actually have emotions, you know."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:42 am

"Darren it was never funny." Elizabeth said noticing he laughed a few times while she and Gin talk.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:50 am

"It's fine, Liz." she assured her, not caring in the least bit. "Anyways, it was just a kiss, he did it to save you, not exactly because he wanted too..." she murmured the last part to herself, not sure about it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:28 pm

Zoe sat watching Liz and Gin. The tension between them was so tough you could cut it with a knife. "Ok guys. Lets all calm downn."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:54 pm

Darren could hear the doubt in Gin's voice as she said that and rolled his eyes at her. "Wow.." he muttered. "Your so stupid sometimes.."
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:04 pm

Turning towards Darren, she had a confused expression upon her face at his comment. "How's that?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Darren sighed exasperatedly at Gin. "Cause I dont love Liz, shes my friend, and kissing her was really awkward and I did it cause I had to" Darren explained. Not sure she would believe it, he added. "Dont be jealous, your the only person i love."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Listening to Darren talk, her facial expression changed just a bit. She obviously didn't believe him but she did believe that it was awkward kissing Elizabeth. Opening her mouth to speak, she closed it before repeating that about three more times. She didn't know what to say without making it sound stupid, so she just sighed. "Please, for me, don't say you love me." she asked, looking out the window as she said it. It wasn't that she didn't want to hear it, more of the fact that what the words did to her was hard to hide, even if she didn't believe them in the first place. She was hiding a smile while looking away, along with a slight frown, but she was always weird like this.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Darren had said that for the first time, although he had known it for nearly a year. Her reaction was a bit hard to understand, but he didnt say anything, just looked in the opposite direction.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top