Marriage is Murder - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 41 of 99 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 41 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 24, 2014 12:50 am

"We really weren't stressing," Robert said. "I have more immediate concerns than whether or not my grandchildren will misbehave 15 years from now."

"You don't think you should take some time after all you've been through lately...?" Khaat began.

"I do not," he frowned. "Absolutely not. I need to be back at work. I have to get the fox out of my henhouse."

"That only solves the problem at the ministry," she said.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about James," he said. "All things in good time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22717
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 am

Jim looked up and smiled " ow were not " he said and listened more to them talk " so you found the fox?" he asked "So how you going to get it out?" he asked again now he was interested in how they would rid the ministry of their problem. Brant sat and added milk to his tea and sugar then sat back in the couch glad for some quiet time.

Jack walked in and chuckled after making sure all the kids were sat listening to Robert or sleeping in their cribs, he knew Abby would be sitting with Robert as so would Dakota.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 24, 2014 2:41 am

"No, I don't know yet," Robert said. "And that's part of the problem. I'm going to have to lure him out somehow. At this point, I have a few ideas but I don't have him out yet."

"Undercover?" Brian asked.

"Most likely," Robert said.

"Who are you thinking of sending?" Michael asked.

"Myself," he said.

"What?" Khaat frowned. "You're one of the most recognized faces around."

"Yes," he said. "But I've gotten rather fond of using polyjuice when I need to. And I'm not beyond continuing to use it. After all, who else knows all the hidden parts of the Ministry?"

"Me," she said.

"Besides you."

"Nobody," she admitted. "Then I'm going with you."

"No you're not. I need you to continue to let the world think I'm still cursed," he said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

Brant sat and listened to Robert wondering why he didn't take one of them with him. Though he had an idea why he was doing it. Jim chuckled as he sipped his tea " if it was me I'd do the same as Robert , you have the twins to care for and the kids to think of right " he said as he continued to sip his tea and he then accioed some cake to eat. " good cake Angus"

Steven walked to the main doors and stepped out into the cooling evening air " you know the air is now cool if you want to sit out side, or I can light a pit fire?" he asked gently trying to change the subject.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 25, 2014 11:51 pm

"Go if you want," Robert told them. "I think I really want to be around my grandkids tonight. I'll keep an eye on them upstairs."

"You want some company?" Kate asked him. "I'll bring my crocheting."

"I'll get the tea," he smiled, enjoying the idea of some time in the quiet. "You're all free to enjoy some time outside at the fire." He got up and headed for the kitchen. She got up and headed to get her crocheting.

Marcus already knew where Khaat's mind was. "You can go out and enjoy it," he said to her quietly. "You know we'll watch. You'll be safe. Your dad's with the kids. It's alright."

"I'll kill anything that moves," Brian told her.

Marcus teased, "Careful, Jack. You're a bigger target than the rest of us. I wouldn't move if I were you."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon May 26, 2014 1:07 am

Brant chuckled and picked up his cup and floated it beside him as he walked outside on to the patio and found a seat. Jack looked at Marcus and chuckled. " ow haha Marcus," he said " I'll remember that " he said smiling at him as he moved out is a side " wow that beautiful sun set" he said softly and moved to stand facing down to the beach. He saw the water washing away the sand castles the children had made making the beach clean again.

Cassidy and Jim both staid inside feeling they would be with in ear shot of the kids if they needed them. Cassidy finished clearing and tidying up the living room and checking on the twins who she found to be sound as sleep in their bassinets.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 26, 2014 1:24 am

The others went outside to sit around the fire.  Brian took a moment longer and brought out a bag of marshmallows and picked up some long slender sticks. He got out his pocket knife and whittled the ends to a pointed tip on each stick to make marshmallow sticks.

"I don't know when we've done that last," Khaat said, as he handed her one of the sticks. They each put a marshmallow on the end of their sticks and began toasting them over the fire.  

"Marshmallows anyone?" Brian asked.

"I believe I'll join you," Marcus said. He picked up a stick and a marshmallow and began toasting it.

"What? No graham crackers and chocolate?" Edward asked.

"If you want s'mores, I'll go get the stuff," Michael said. "And the peanut butter."

"Peanut butter?" Edward frowned.

"Peanut butter, chocolate, and toasted marshmallow in between graham crackers. Doesn't get any better," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon May 26, 2014 1:38 am

Jack chuckled as he took a stick and stuck four marshmallows on it then placed it close to the fire and began to light brown the outsides. " ow this should be super sticky" he said as the out side turned a light brown " ow s'mores?" he asked not having heard of them in a long time " you still make those?" he asked.

Jim chuckled as he walked half out now and watched them as popped a sweet in his mouth to stop him from smoking his pipe. Cassidy passed him and nodded glad he wasn't smoking around the babies.

" you know I don't remember when we did this last ether Khaat" Jack said he caught sight of Brant trying to skewer a marshmallow and walked over to him " need help?" He asked and pushed it down for him and placed it by the fire.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 26, 2014 1:50 am

Michael went in and got the chocolate, the peanut butter and the graham crackers and brought it all outside.

"I wonder how many summer nights we spent outside like this, under the stars, with Remus, roasting marshmallows," Brian said.

"Not enough of them," Khaat said gently. "And there was almost always a lesson on the constellations or on what to expect in the woods at night."

"And the occasional pop quiz on them," Brian laughed.

"How'd you do?" Edward asked.

"Depended on whether we were more interested in listening or in eating marshmallows," Khaat laughed.

"So who did better on those quizzes?"

"Daddy," Khaat smiled. "He usually crashed in on the nights when Remus would do a pop quiz, and Daddy always did better. Sometimes he did better than Remus."

"Yeah, but watching them argue it out was fun," Brian laughed, eating his marshmallow.

"No s'mores for you?" Edward asked.

"He hasn't gotten there yet," Michael said. "Brian always had to eat a half a dozen or so before he made any s'mores and then would claim he hadn't gotten any."

"Usually worked pretty well for me," Brian said. "When we ran out of graham crackers, Kate felt sorry for me and broke out her chocolate chip cookies for me instead."

"It really wasn't a surprise, you know," Michael said. "It was pretty predictable."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon May 26, 2014 2:16 am

Brant and the others stood listening and smiled " its good to reminisce on good times" Jack said and looked over the ocean quietly thinking. Brant took his marshmallows off the fire and pulled one off and ate it.

" wow hot" he said blew on the remaining mallows so they would cool enough for him to eat. Jack chuckled as he ate all his and moved Jacks out off the fire. " Hey Jack yours were catching" he called to him and Jack nodded.

"thanks mate" he said and walked back to sit next to Brant so he could eat his mallows.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 99 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top