In the Mood for a Skirmish? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the Mood for a Skirmish? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the Mood for a Skirmish?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the Mood for a Skirmish? - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Mood for a Skirmish?

Post by Amelia Cooper Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Ooo I see.
Perhaps, like when Harry Potter was moved, Khaat has to be moved away from her usual hiding place to meet up with a healer to help her have the twins as it would be bad for a healer to go directly to where she is in case James finds the healer etc,

Or DRAMA could go down right in St Mungo's, that'd be exciting having to deliver a baby whilst he bursts in but then having to move them in time before he gets to her and what not?

Just some ideas Razz
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Let's be honest : Jack is probably going to tackle James. As in... Jack is going to tackle him. I can't see her letting anyone else go after him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 pm

i'm good with that, jack.

no, rj, khaat is going to be so stressed by being taken to the werewolf lair that she's going to have the twins in whatever cell or cubbyhole she's in, by herself. I plan on them deliberately passing on water with a sleeping potion in it, that she won't drink but might use a tiny drop of for each baby in a desperate attempt to keep them quiet so the werewolves don't know they've been born.

this should feel like a desperate race against time for those trying to get khaat out. they're going to want to get her out before the babies are born--not knowing she's had them.

and--we will need lots of warm bodies to go destroy the werewolf den, take as many of the students as they can, and try to kill james--or, in jack's case, kick his arse.

the end of this should be, hopefully, that it forces james and his pack to move deeper, to bigger digs, to better wage mayhem on England. i'm also going to give him some powerful reinforcements that should make all of wizarding England shudder.

and--then i'm hoping that, long story short, khaat will be persuaded to break the lupin family silence about what's been going on with the werewolves, their take on the ministry, and why they've been so elusive. (I have a plan for how to get khaat to do that, even though its something she detests. lol)

my hope is that it creates more rebellion against the werewolves and the marriage law, etc, etc.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Oooh I see. That will be so sad to read Sad
Mary will definitely be able to help she'll have to really try and think back into her premonition to figure out where abouts the students were being kept in order to come up with ideas as whether Khaat is with them
- Unless everyone already finds out where the den is of course (unless they already do know, sorry I'm a bit slow on whats going on lately haha)

Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 am

Not that it changes very much, but Nessa's accidentally been turned so she's there. She'll play for whichever side she thinks will win, regardless of what Moira wants.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Watson Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:05 am

I'd like to get involved if that's ok!
Scarlett Watson
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Veela Charm | Animagus | Non-Verbal Magic | Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:10 am

cool! and yes, i'd like as many people as possible to get involved with this!

you know, rj, Khaat's mother is a strong seer and a strong fighter. I just don't use her much.  perhaps it would be interesting for mary to team up with an older, more experienced seer.

I also have a character, Edward, who is a retired werewolf slayer. he's supposed to be the equivalent of the van helsing for werewolves.  I might let him be the organizer of this mission.  james is afraid of him. Edward could be a dandy distraction to help let some of the others either slip through or fight their way through.

i'm also presuming that Khaat's bodyguard, marcus belby, will rip the place apart, stone by stone, if he has to, to find her.  along with her husband, and several of my other folks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22653
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Watson Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:20 am

I have a small idea. Well smallish.
I know why Is would end up there. Her foams from 10 years ago was murdered by werewolves still loyal to Voldermort. But that's all I have.
Maybe though we can have a charrie get into a comotose though? One that people don't know if the person will survivive or not?
That could get more rebellion also.
Also how are some going to be affected if they do 't know your charecter. Like I still don't know why Is/Iz would go on this mission.
Scarlett Watson
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 53
Special Abilities : Veela Charm | Animagus | Non-Verbal Magic | Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Avery Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 am

Ooooh, I love the idea of the coma, Asia. Unless you meant one of yours, I could offer up a ton of characters with little to do. But that's up to whomever is in charge of the plot.
Katherine Avery
Katherine Avery
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:48 am

I've been rping IC about how Jack is focusing her efforts on James Blood. I could have her head up the charge since she's been working on it for so long. She also has connections through the Order and the Ministry, so that would be a far reach for people - I think most people could justify that they have a friend in the Order or the Ministry who passed the word along.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top