Were shooting for the stars and were making it far!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Were shooting for the stars and were making it far! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Were shooting for the stars and were making it far!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Were shooting for the stars and were making it far! Empty Were shooting for the stars and were making it far!

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 am

After being sick for a week, Sam was glad to be outside after a week of being stuck in his house with nothing to do. Seeing how he had the day off, Sam decided to head towards downtown London to get some shopping done much to Sophia's or any of his friends dismay. But Sam wasn't going to listen them, he wanted to have some fun after five days of being sick and he still was a little sick. Getting out of bed, he headed towards the bathroom before he looked in the mirror at himself. He looked horrible, his eyes looked tired and puffy although he knew he gotten some sleep and his hair was matted and messy. Taking a quick shower, Sam quickly dried himself off with a drying spell and looked at himself and nodded. "Maybe it was because I just wasn't clean."Sam thought to himself shrugging. Quickly getting dressed Sam flicked his wand at his hair making it straight like he always wears it.

Walking out of his house, Sam gotten in his car before heading towards London to get some new clothes. For some reason, his mind was else where for some reason, it was probably due to him still being sick. Although Sam knew that wasn't the case, he was scared about this stupid marriage law, it was really bugging him for some reason. Sam wondered who his match was going to be, he hoped it wasn't someone he knew, or that was going to be awkward.. Although who knew, maybe ir could work out for them in the long run. Pf... who wad he kidding? He always had his history of bad luck, who wouldn't say this wouldn't be the same?

Sighing to himself he parked his car and walked down the crowed street of London as the cool fall wind blew through his hair. Wrapping his coat more around his body he headed towards a cafe for a warm hot chocolate to warm himself up from walking in the cool wind. Although Sam was usually warm, he figured his sickness was making him cold and tired.

As he reached the cafe he pushed opened the door and headed towards a table and gave the waitress a soft warm smile. "May I have a hot chocolate please?"Sam asked her softly as she blushed and nodded as she looked at his emerald eyes. Everyone says, that Sam has the most beautiful and goreous eyes you'll ever see. shaking his head as she took his order Sam gotten out his money and set in on the table. As the waitress came back and set his drink down Sam gave her the money. "Thankyou, keep the rest as a tip!"said Sam as he took a drink of his butterbeer before his emerald eyes looked around for his friends. Sighing as he didn't see any of them he set his hot chocolate down before he stood up taking off his jacket. Hearing a crash on the floor Sam whipped around to see he knocked someone over by accident. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you ok, I didn't get any on you did I?"Sam asked softly his emerald eyes checking to see if the girl was hurt.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Were shooting for the stars and were making it far! Empty Re: Were shooting for the stars and were making it far!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:12 am

Hitame didn't know what she was doing there. She should be at Hogwarts, she should be trying to find Naomi, she should be doing anything besides wandering around like a lost puppy without an owner. But she didn't want to go back. She didn't want to go back to that place.

That wasn't Hogwarts. That wasn't the school that had given her so much comfort to go to. She didn't want to be in a place where most of her friends were being kicked out of for being half-breeds. She didn't like it and like other students who didn't like it, she was leaving the school. She would have to stay in either Hogsmeade or the Leaky Cauldron. Hogsmeade wasn't such a good idea since it was so close to the school.

The Leaky was a better place, especially since Sophia was staying there and she could stay with her. Soph will understand. She knows me, I wouldn't want to stay in a place like that. She told herself, trying to make herself believe that Sophia won't object to her staying there too. Sophia wouldn't turn her away.

She had been wandering around for a while and she was admittedly a little bit tired from walking. She didn't even know what she was doing there. But she was glad to find that she had stopped just a short while away from a cafe she had heard was good, and she decided to walk in. Good thing she had some money with her, otherwise she would have had to leave.

As she walked in, the Gryffindor was approached by a waitress and she smiled at her. "Do you need anything?" the waitress asked her. Hitame thought for a moment before answering timidly, "Um.. Just a hot chocolate please." The waitress nodded and told her that she could sit at the table near the window while she got her drink. Hitame thanked her and started walking toward the table.

As she made her way to it, she was suddenly knocked over by someone who stood up suddenly, taking his jacket off. She landed on her bum and winced, "Ow.." she said softly, picking herself up from the floor. Her hair had fallen into her face and she quickly swiped it away and smiled gently at the guy who knocked her over. "I'm fine.. Don't worry." she told him softly.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Were shooting for the stars and were making it far! Empty Re: Were shooting for the stars and were making it far!

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 am

Sam's emerald eyes looked down at her and smiled. "Please allow me to get you another drink, seeing how your old one is on the floor!"said Sam softly. "I'm Sam, Sam Nesbitt. "said Sam softly. "You don't have to tell me who you are, I already know your name, Sophia and the others speak highly of you. "said Sam. "In case your wondering, I know Sophia, Maura and Ryo. "said Sam honestly. "Lets just say were all good friends, probably more then that, were best friends!"said Sam chuckling.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is a girl like you doing wondering the streets of London?"Sam asked her softly. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be by herself without someone there to protect her!"said Sam smiling at her. "Come on lets sit down before we have more a audience!"said Sam giving them a sofr warm smile. "Nothing to see here, just two friends that bumped into one another!"said Sam softly. Taking his seat once again he looked at her and smirked. "You going to sit down, or you going to stand there all say Hitame?"Sam asked her as his emerald eyes sparkled at her.

"May I have another hot chocolate for the lady here? Seeing how hers is gracefully on the floor thanks to me!"said Sam shaking his head. He had a feeling she was going to be stubborn and say she could get one herself, but Sam wouldn't allow it. He heard from Sophia and the others that Hitame was almost as stubborn as they were. He didn't think that was possible, Sophia, Mars and Ryo were pretty stubborn but Sophia held the record following Maura.

"Before you object and go all stubbornness on me, this is my fault for spilling your drink so I'm going to buy you a new one!"sais Sam. "No ifs or ands about it Hitame!"said Sam in a serious voice. "Just let me do this please?"Sam asked her softly as his emerald eyes gave her a puppy pout eyes look.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Hitame wanted to object to him buying her another drink, even though he had knocked hers to the floor, but she stopped when he mentioned Sophia, Maura and Ryo. "Oh! You graduated with Ry, right?" she asked quickly. She had obviously been at the graduation, how could she miss the graduation of one of her best friends - the only one who had really stuck by her through all the tough times. Besides Sophia.

Don't get lost in your thoughts. Don't think about the bad things. You can't let anyone else know about the bad things. Even if he is someone you can trust, since he knows your friends.

She didn't want to tell him about what was going on, why she wasn't at Hogwarts, but she figured he already knew. Everyone probably knew about the decree that had been passed. "I left Hogwarts." she answered simply at first. He would probably want to know why she had left. She wasn't a half-breed, in fact she was a pureblood, so it didn't affect her in any way possible.

"I didn't want to stay at Hogwarts anymore. It isn't the same school I found comfort in. Not since the decree was passed, that says all half-breeds have to leave the school." She explained softly. There was no way she was going to go back. No one could make her.. Well, that wasn't completely true, but that didn't matter.

The Gryffindor sighed when Sam asked if she was going to stand there or sit down and she sat herself across from him. "There was no one else that could come with me" she told him. That was a lie, she had left without telling anyone that she was leaving. And now that she was out there, Sophia and Ryo were working so she supposed it technically did have some truth to it.

"You don't -" Hitame was cut off before she could finish her sentence, after Sam ordered her another drink, with him telling her that he wasn't going to allow her to deny him buying her the drink. "- have to.." she finished the sentence quietly, before he asked her to let him do it. She sighed softly and nodded, "Okay.." she answered softly, smiling gently at him.

Anyone who knew her, knew that the smile she was giving was sad and usually fake, but there was some sincerity to it. She had so much anger and pain - even sadness - in her that it was hard to tell when she gave someone a real, happy smile.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:51 am

"I know I don't have to,  but I wanted to."said Sam simply shrugging as if it wasn't nothing.  Sam nodded.  "I understand what you mean,  Sophia is furious,  I never seen her so upset. "said Sam sadly.  "Maura said she's leaving Hogwarts soon,  she said she has to anyways cause of the baby,  but she's not staying at a place where it chaned so much. "said Sam simply.   "Ryo was telling me at work that he was going to leave,  I bet the minute Maura leaves,  he won't be to far behind. "said Sam. "Sad that Hogwarts and the wizarding world isn't the same as it used to be. "said Sam sighing.

"I know what's it's like to be alone,  I'm usually always alone. "said Sam honestly.  "It used to bug me, bur I been alone so much that it doesn't. "said Sam simply.   Anyone who knew Sam, knows that he's a very strong person indeed but he came through a rough background.   So many things were going on with him,  he was starting to push the people he loved away.   He was worried about his sister Sarah,  he haven't seen or heard from her in ages,  and he has no clue where she's at.  Sam was trying to find her,  but no one really knew of it bur Sophia.

"I can tell your in pain and angry,  and it's ok Hitame,  but don't shut out your loved ones!"said Sam softly.  "Coming from a guy who's pushing his friends and loved ones away?" a voice in his head to him.  "Shut the bloody hell up!"Sam told the voice in his head. He seemed to be fighting with the voice in his head alot,  over stupid childish things.   "Damn stupid conscience, think they know everything about right and wrong!"Sam thought to himself.

"You know I'm right Sam,  even when your to damn bloody stubborn to admit it!"

"Dear god, do you ever go away? God I feel bad for Ryo and Sophia they have two voices in there heads, god one is enough for me!  God I'm going crazy,  I'm fighting with the voices in my head!"

"Fighting with me or not, you know I'm right!" His consciences rang out to him making him growl in annoyance. "God get the hell out of my head!"Sam told his conscience annoyed with him. "I can't you moron! I am you, just a more smarter version that knows right from wrong and it's my job to show you. Yeah.... yeah.... save it for a day I have no one else to talk to!"Sam told his conscience.

Sam sighed to himself,  he knew he wasn't the same since Sarah ended up missing all the sudden.  As cliche and cheesy as it sounded,  a part of Sam was missing and buried into the ground.  Sam wasn't the same,  and he wasn't sure if anyone knew if he was acting a bit differently.  Of course he always been stubborn and somewhat arrogant,  but that was how he was.  Of course Sophia was starting to notice,  but nothing could fo through her unnoticed.  Luckily Ryo and the others didn't notice,  or have they? Sam didn't know any more.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top