Why Do You Do This To Me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why Do You Do This To Me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why Do You Do This To Me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Do You Do This To Me? Empty Why Do You Do This To Me?

Post by Rose Granger-Weasley Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:34 am

Why did that girl make it so hard to be her friend?

Rose might not understand a lot of things, but one thing was sure. Yumi Zante needed a friend. No matter how much she tried to push her away, and say that she didn't need anyone, it was obvious. Sure she had that little Hufflepuff, Kasumi what's-her-face, but Rose knew she needed someone closer to her age to help her through whatever was wrong. Rose assumed it was something to do with her father, or her home or something outside of Hogwarts.

But it angered Rose that she didn't want to tell her. They were friends, Rose had decided it the day they met. Maybe Yumi hadn't gotten the message? Well, that was too bad. It didn't mean they weren't friends. After another attempt that day, and a sharp, snarky reply from Yumi before she stormed off somewhere, Rose decided to give up. There was no point in trying anymore. The girl was clearly not going to tell her anything.

To hell with her then.

Rose nodded, having flushed red from her argument with the Slytherin and she stormed off to the Astronomy Tower, where she always went when she was angry or upset. She needed to cool off, that way she didn't take anything out on someone who she shouldn't. The girl walked up to the tower, and after making sure no one else was there Rose sat herself down on the floor near a window. The Ravenclaw pulled her legs up to her stomach and buried her face in her knees. Hot tears from her anger rolled down her cheeks and she felt like shouting.

"Why doesn't she like me?"
Rose Granger-Weasley
Rose Granger-Weasley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 570

http://simplekhroleplay.guildmmorpg.net

Back to top Go down

Why Do You Do This To Me? Empty Re: Why Do You Do This To Me?

Post by Scorpius H Malfoy Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 pm

It wasn't often that Scorpius opted to spend some time alone instead of in the presence of his fawning housemates, but even the Prince of Slytherin, it seemed, needed some time alone on occasion. Usually the teenager would go hunt down Albus at a time like this, but his dorm mate was not to be found, having disappeared into the twisting corridors of the giant castle hours ago and having yet to return. Scorpius had checked all of the Potter's favorite hiding spots, and then given up the hunt as a bad job. Albus was not the type to be found when he didn't want to be, and Scorpius promised himself that he'd change that, learn the patterns of the other Slytherin's mind so that he would never be able to hide from Scorpius again.

The fifth year had been wondering aimlessly, feet bringing him higher and higher, further away from the Dungeons with every step. Scorpius was about half a flight of stairs away from the landing of the Astronomy Tower, when the sound of someone crying reached his ears. Normally, that would be enough for the male to immediately turn back around and walk in the other direction as swiftly as possible. Scorpius liked to think that he was good handling basically every situation. He was not arrogant enough to think that he was without flaw in this aspect, however, and crying girls were definitely not his forte.

Just as he was about to turn around and leave, the Slytherin heard the crying girl speak, and immediately recognized the voice. Rose Weasley. Well, that complicated things. The two year mates were unlikely friends, but friends all the same. They'd been assigned to work together on a project, and been pleasantly surprised by how well they got on. Rose was a Ravenclaw; clever and with fascinating insights often very different from Scorpius's own.

The Malfoy didn't have many friends, not really. There were dozens of people he was friendly with, who respected him, who would be there if he ever needed something simply because of who he was; but true friends were much rarer. And somehow, Rose Weasley had become one of them. They were hardly best friends, but the two students were much closer than they allowed others to believe. After all, neither of the fathers would be very pleased if they knew how friendly their children were with each other. Of course, Rose didn't know half as much about him as Albus did, but Albus often knew more about Scorpius than he knew about himself, so the comparison was hardly fair.

"I dunno Rosie," the Slytherin said upon reaching the top stair of the flight he'd been stationary upon, "but whoever she is, she's an idiot."
Scorpius H Malfoy
Scorpius H Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum