Well... happy birthday to me! Or not!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... happy birthday to me! Or not! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... happy birthday to me! Or not!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... happy birthday to me! Or not! Empty Well... happy birthday to me! Or not!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:37 am

It been three days since her eighteenth birthday,  and no one gotten her anything let alone told her happy birthday.  "Mars chill, maybe they didn't forget they just been busy!"Maura thought to herself.   Although it been three days sjnce her birthday,  Maura figured they forgot.  But how could they forget? didn't they not know when her birthday was?  Maura was a bit disappointed that her friends and Ryo forgotten her birthday,  she honestly thought they'll remember it.

"I guess it's no big deal. "Maura told herself as she walked through the crowded street of Hogsmeade.  As Ciara let out a small kick, Maura doubled over in pain. "Will you stop that it hurts!"Maura shouted angrily.  After a few minutes Ciara stopped obviously hurt by her mother's snapping words.  "I'm sorry Angel, mommy is just a little hurt and disappointed I didn't mean to take out on you."Maura softly rubbing her stomach.   Sighing to herself Maura walked into the The Three Broomsticks heading towards her normal spot by the window.  

As the waitress came by Maura ordered a butterbeer before she looked into her booking for her sobgbook. As she opened it, she flipped it to the song she was working on before sighing to herself. It was a song she wrote about Ryo which the other was about her friendship with the guys. Shutting her book she threw it back in her bag. Looking she seen a letter from Hallie wishing her a happy birthday. "At lease she remembered."Maura thought to herself but Maura wrote in her birthday wishing her a happy birthday.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Well... happy birthday to me! Or not! Empty Re: Well... happy birthday to me! Or not!

Post by Melopmene Tait Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:52 am

Melopmene "Flighty" Tait was bored.
Yeah being the head of Gryffindor house was no breeze, but still she was bored. It was a Hogsmede weekend and she needed to do something. She took a quick look at the Ravenclaws, including her friends from the year below her.
No, they probabley didn't want to hang out with her.
'A butterbeer would do nice though' Flighty thought.
So she headed over to The Three Broomsticks.
Walking past the window seat she moved a bit more in futher away from the door.
She sat down in the seat and grabbed some needles and yarn out of her bag. Quickly she started knitting a blanket. Looking around she saw an asortment of Students.
Gryffindor's, Hufflepuff's, Ravenclaw's and Slytherin's sitting in groups. Talking and laughing. Doing normal kid stuff.
But then Flighty's eyes stumbled over the odd one out.
A yellow hood told her it was a Hufflepuff.
And this Hufflepuff looked downcast.
Now that was unusual.
Normally she would interfere. But students didn't like it when their proffessers got involved.
So Melopmene ordered a butterbeer, and read while drinking up the buttersotch goodness.
Blocking out the confusing and paticularly annoying world around her.
Melopmene Tait
Melopmene Tait
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Well... happy birthday to me! Or not! Empty Re: Well... happy birthday to me! Or not!

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:55 am

Maura noticed the head of the Gryffindor house was looking at her. Sighing to herself Maura shot her a sad smile before drinking her butterbeer. Getting up from her seat, she walked over towards her and sat down. "Hi Professor Tait, I don't care if anyone sees me."said Maura softly. "I know your wondering why I'm so bummed, my friends and fiancé forgot my birthday. "said Mauea softly.

"I was thinking they wer busy or something, but it been three days since my birthday and still nothing!"said Maura sighing. "Maybe I'm being to emotional and impatient. "said Maura shrugging. Maura didn't know why she was so upset about this, but she thought her friends and Ryo would remember. It wasn't like them to forget her birthday. Although she wasn't even sure if Ryo knew when her birthday was.

"Here I am mad at him for no reason, when he probably doesn't even know. "Maura told herself. She started to feel bad now, maybe it was a accident. As for the others, she honestly didnt know how they could of forgot. Once she sees them, she was going to give them a piece of her mind.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 am

He was a terrible boyfriend. A terrible fiance. A terrible person in general.

He'd forgotten about Maura's birthday. How could he? It was just unacceptable. How was he going to make up for it? The blonde scratched his head furiously as he sat up in his bed before he jumped out of it and got dressed quickly. His hair had become messier since he fumbled with it before getting up.

"Mars is going to kill me.." he said softly as he finished getting dressed.

It hadn't been completely his fault though. He'd had so much work to do lately, especially with him being the sub for the potions professor now, while a new one was found. Though soon, he would be leaving the castle grounds as he did not want to work in a school that was outcasting half-breeds. Considering he was one.

Ryo gave himself another look in the mirror, making sure his outfit was good before he rushed out of the castle to Hogsmeade, hoping to find something to get Maura for her birthday. As he got into the village, Ryo found a bouquet of flowers he knew she would like and bought them. He also got her some chocolates and a white teddy bear that held a heart that said 'I love you' in it.

He really hoped he wouldn't be too mad at him and while he walked, trying to find anything else, the blonde spotted a familiar figure that made him smile. He saw Maura in the Three Broomsticks, looking somewhat gloomy and the smile faded from his face. That gloomy look was partly his fault and he felt really guilty.

So the ex-Hufflepuff walked into the pub and walked toward his fiance. "Hey Mars.." he greeted softly, before holding out the flowers to her. "Happy -" late "-birthday." he told her with a smile. "Sorry I didn't give you anything before or anything, I was really busy with work." he admitted softly to her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:01 am

Maura didn't want to be here anymore,  she was simply depressed that she was to sad to enjoy anything.  It wasn't like Maura to be so upset and sad, she was usually bubbly and full of life.  She was always like a bottle of sunshine,  but today she was like a drizzle of darkness.  Maura didn't know why she was so upset that they forgot her birthday,  maybe cause it was a important day to her.  She was finally eighteen,  a number that meant adult and maturity.

Maura's eyes wondered to the door as she seen a familiar blonde hair walking towards her, all the her mood did a complete 360 turn almost.  She wanted so badly to be mad at him, but she couldn't he looked so cute and adorable holding the flowers out to her.  Maura knew he was making up for forgetting,  and he was doing a good job of it.  Looking at him Maura shook her head at him and smiled before taking the flowers.  "You known if you weren't so damn hot, sweet and caring it'll be easier for me to be mad at you!"said Maura softly before pouting playfully at him.

Seeing him give her a 'I'm sorry' look Maura looked into his eyes and chuckled.  "I forgive you love,  I love you to much to stay mad at you!"said Maura.  "Thanks for the beautiful flowers love, there beautiful!"said Maura softly before kissing him  softly on the lips.  Seeing the teddy bear he was holding and chocolate Maura looked at him and chuckled.  "You gotten all my favorites,  you must really love me to make up for this, or you really don't like sleeping alone!"said Maura smirking at him before winking at him.

"Although it was sweet of you to do this love,  thank you even if it's late and you were busy."said Maura softly.  "Now that you're here,  you want to do something?"Maura asked him.  "I'm a bit limited at what I can do though, Sophia sort of limited me."said Maura.  "She told me I was suppose to be resting,  but I can't!"said Maura honestly.   "I just can't believe how quick this had gone,  it won't be long until our baby girl will be here!"said Maura happily looking down at her round stomach that was covere by a yellow shirt with a yellow jacket over it.

Mars look
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top