Be My Valentine
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Be My Valentine Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Be My Valentine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Be My Valentine Empty Be My Valentine

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:34 am

So I know it's not Valentines day anymore but whatever cx

I think Hit needs a crush. Everyone always disappears when she gets a love interest but yeah, I'm trying again.

I think it'd be cute and awkward if she had a crush on an older guy, not like a year older though. I think he should be a few years older, like maybe reaching his twenties. >.<

But someone closer in age to her works too cx

And then lots of my other charities need Valentines stuffs. Rose needs a Valentine, that should preferably be a girl. Dylan needs something, that can be whatever. Raine needs a Valentine too, preferably a boy, and I think that's it.

Oh and Mitchell too, he needs a Valentine, that should be a girl cx
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Be My Valentine Empty Re: Be My Valentine

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:30 am

I really wish I could help, but all of my charrie's are basically paired off at this point. I have no one to give you, unless...

Do you want Hit to be crushing on Scorpius? He's 21. He owns a shop in Hogsmeade so it's fairly reasonable...
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:34 am

Lemme see.

For Hit - The only ones around that age range are Oliver and Ben. If she liked Ben I'd be massively surprised.

For Rose, I can't really help. BUT. Would you mind if I referenced her in a thread? Claimed she was Bash's fake date like we talked about in my request thread? He's gonna go piss off Jack and Max XDDD

Dylan - We need Nessa/Dylan. (And I need to get to my other threads I haven't replied to yet o.o Sorry)

For Raine, the only one her age is Dex. Which is, like, "LOL riiight." So maybe I can't help out there. Same for Mitchell. I don't really know anything about them.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:06 pm

@Kitty - it's okay cx I kinda already started working something out with Keegan about that.

@Addie - Hit liking Ben would be something, but yeah already working on something with Keegs. But Ben Barnes is adorable :3

I can start Nessa/Dylan if you want :3 I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be stuck in my house all day ._.

And lol you can use Rose c: it gives her something to do cx

And I think Raine is too much of a butt to be anyone's Valentine ;^;

Mitchell is a fourth year so there's that XD and a Gryffindor and he's adorable :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Haha no worries, then! Very Happy

Yay! I mean, if you have time and feel like actually posting with Bash feel free. But I didn't know if you had too much going on. Lemme know.

It would be lovely if you could. I have a million things to figure out today.

As for Mitchell, I've not got anyone younger than Tris, but she's with Cass so... <3
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:56 am

I have a lot of free time now, thanks to vacation cx So I'm game for anything with Rose

I'll work on the Dylan/Nessa thread now!

And it's okay for Mitchell. He's just gonna be there for now XD
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 am

DP because I can! :3

Dylan/Nessa

It's set in the Forest, Dylan is still technically at the school thanks to it so yeah Very Happy
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top