A Week and a Bit..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Week and a Bit.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Week and a Bit..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Week and a Bit.. Empty A Week and a Bit..

Post by Simon Marek Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:19 am

My sweet, darling friends, you. My studying starts tomorrow, though classes don't start until the 13th. Due to a rather complicated and thoroughly unfortunate turn of events last semester, I'm technically not done with the fall semester. So I have a test the first week I get back and need to get ready. That said, I'll be forcing myself (As I've now decided) to study during the hours that my brother (a high schooler) would be in classes. That gives me a MASSIVE amount of time to get the material back in my brain.

Because of this amazing amount of time I've just realized I have on my hands, my roleplaying won't be as restricted as I expected, and perhaps not even for the full two weeks I anticipated. So here's what you all need to know:

1. I won't be on from the hours of Midnight to 4 pm Central time. That accounts for sleep and "school".
2. I'll most likely be putting up 9 or 10 match meeting threads after "School" tomorrow, since I didn't manage them today. (sorry)
3. While some threads are more of a priority, mentally, for me, I promise to keep up with my thread tracker (which can be found here: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17643-addie-s-threads-character-plots ; You should pay attention to the purple and red colored ones. Let me know if you need to drop any I've colored or want to pick up any of the blue colored threads.)
4. Any PMs should be sent to either Avery Ivanov or Ana Levski.
5. I won't be on Skype very much, if at all, this week. I need to keep focused, since my studying will be through my computer. If you need to plot with me, PM me.

I feel far too coherent for this level of tired. Anyways, characters this effects:
Audriana Swan, Avery Ivanov, Adrienne Reynolds, Bentley Pierson, Daemon Zograf, Trisha Bates, Nessarose Bridgewood, Mairen Tierney, Ana Levski, Keiran Hayes, Oliver Connolly.

A Week and a Bit.. Tumblr_m9wbg46cFc1r5o8zu

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Amy:
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

A Week and a Bit.. Empty Re: A Week and a Bit..

Post by Zara Halworth Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Update:
Having a family friend stay with us right now so those Ana posts and the ones I owe Amy, Emily, Kitty, Keira, and Jackles (Whoah, I have more than I realized) will probably be up tomorrow morning or Thursday night.

On Friday I'm moving into my dorm and have a meeting so I won't be available until late that night.

Last edited by Ana Levski on Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:08 pm

OK! So I have news!

My test is Wednesday. That means that this weekend I'll be on more than I expected. Monday-Wednesday afternoon I'll be forcing myself to just check in for PMs or the like, but I won't really be posting. So if I'm way behind on any of your stuff, lemme know here or through PM. I'm unpacking currently so I won't be posting until later tonight. But yes.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Good luck for your exam!! Very Happy
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Awe, thanks, love! Very Happy It'll be a nightmare but once it's over I'll be FREE.

Also, I just realized you're using that signature again xD <3
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:22 pm

THE END IS NIGH!

Okay. After Wednesday, assuming I don't have bucket-loads of homework, I'll be free to get on just as I was over break. Lost of early morning, before class posting and a bit late at night.

Until Wednesday, I doubt I'll get any more posts in. I have to keep myself off of Skype and off of PA. *pouts*
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

Love you forever! <3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Ivanov Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 am

We shall wait for you!
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 pm

FREEDOMMMMMM OMG YAYYYYY.

Okie. Posting shall be relatively back to normal now! Very Happy I'll look around at my thread tracker and get on that Smile
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum