two people from two different worlds
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

two people from two different worlds Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

two people from two different worlds

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two people from two different worlds Empty two people from two different worlds

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:57 am

Shane was bored of his mind, he needed something to do but there was really nothing to do besides wander around the castle. He already did his homework out of boredom and he already wrote two and a half songs in his songbook, there wasn't really nothing for him to do. He would hang with his friends or Olivia, but they were busy doing there own thing. Sighing to himself he closed the book he was reading in front of the fire in the Gryffindor Common and looked outside and smirked to himself. "Maybe I'll just go outside and have some fresh air, surely I'll find something to do."Shane thought to himself.

Grabbing his jacket Shane walked out of the Gryffindor common room and towards the Entrance Hall. It didn't take him long before he was to the Entrance Hall before he stopped wondering where he was going. He haven't really thought about where he was going, he just wanted to be out of the castle. "I'll think about that once I'm outside!"Shane thought simply to himself as she pushed opened the entrance hall doors. As the cool wind hit his face he smiled before he wrapped his Gryffindor scarf around his neck.

Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly he looked at where he wanted to go. He really didn't want to go to the lake, he was a bit worn out from hanging out there alot lately, and the forest was boring without his friends. "Maybe I'll go to the greenhouse, maybe it'll inspire me to finish the new song I wrote for Livi." Shane thought to himself. Walking toward the greenhouse which wasn't that far, he pushed opened the greenhouse and walked towards the back.

Taking a seat on the bench, Shane looked around it in awe. Now he knew why Maura spent so much time in here at times, it smelled good in here. "I think I finally found a place to inspire me."said Shane smiling. Getting out his songbook, Shane turned it to the half finish song he had and started writing.

Shane's look

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

two people from two different worlds Empty Re: two people from two different worlds

Post by Sofia Scamander Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:16 am

Today was a nice yet chilly day out, and Sofia was in the mood for a trip to the greenhouse with all of the flowers. But this was not just any normal old trip. The girl had spent her day walking around on her hands. Getting up and down the stairs had proven quite hard at first but she had soon gotten the hang of it.
So in she walked into the greenhouse laughing with that delicate little giggle of hers as she blew her infinity necklace away from her mouth finding it funny how it hung right over her top lip. Like usual none of the girls cloths really matched but in her mind they seemed to flow together really nicely with the reds, blues, and oranges. "hello little flowers," she greeted them cheerily
outfit
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

two people from two different worlds Empty Re: two people from two different worlds

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 am

Shane looked up as he heard the door of the greenhouse open. As he seen a girl about the age of fourteen Shane looked at her and shake his head and smiled. "Enjoying the view?"Shane asked her softly as he closed his songbook and gave her a soft warm smile. "There quite nice I have to say, I can see why my best friend Maura loves it in here so much."said Shane honestly. "Sorry if I scared you, I didn't mean to."said Shane.

"Nice place to write a song."said Shane softly looking down at his songbook smiling. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Shane, Shane Diamond."said Shane sticking out his hand for her to shake.

Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Scamander Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:45 am

"Oh! I'm sorry, i didn't expect anyone to be in here." Sofia said correcting herself so she stood upright. "Yes it is a great view like that, though it proves a little hard maneuvering the stairs." Sofi's voice was light and soft as she looked at the older boy who apologized for startling her with her big round eyes that often reminded people of her mother. "I love to come visit the flowers, and I tend to them as needed. Except for the Mandrakes root. I stay away from those. the nasty things have been known to bite."
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:12 am

Shane chuckled and shook his head. "No it's ok, I'm not normally in here, but I needed somewhere else to go."said Shane honestly. "Maneuvering the stairs?"Shane asked her softly with a eyebrow raised. "Wow... the sounds interesting, I may have to try that."said Shane softly. "I can do backflips and do all crazy dance moves and stuff."said Shane honestly. Shane nodded at what she said. "My friend Maura does the same, she loves plants of all kinds!"said Shane softly before he chuckled at what she said. "Ah... those pesty little mandrakes, I have to agree you on the bite but the cry is horrible!"said Shane honestly.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Scamander Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:26 am

"it feels like you’re going to lose your balance with every step. Almost did a few times." Sofia giggle shaking her head as she plucked dying leaves from the plants on the table beside her. "Oh yes the cries are bloody terrible." She tilted her head to the side. "Oh I forgot I'm Sofia Scamander! Nice to meet you!" she bounced towards the boy before coming to a stop with her hand held out, her girls settling to a stop as she did. “It’s normally quiet in here. Sometimes so quiet that I have to hum to keep myself awake.”
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 am

Shane chuckled and nodded. "I can imagine, but it sounds like fun!"said Shane honestly. "Nice to meet you Sofia, I have a friend named Sophia but she's way older then me, she's a healer at St. Mungo's."said Shane softly. Shane nodded. "Yeah I know, my best friend Maura usually falls asleep in here at times!"said Shane chuckling. Shane noticed that Sofia was very life like and she was very bubbly and out-going. Shane seen her around school, and they say she's almost as weird as her mother Luna Lovegood was. But Shane never seen people as odd, he simply seen them as unique.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Scamander Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 pm

"That is something that is easy to do." Sofi replied going back to tend to the plants around them. "And thank you." She said quietly with a smile on her face. She wasn't use to people being nice to her without a reserved creeped out side. "Most people can't have a conversation with me without sideways scared glances. or trying to figure out if i'm on drugs or not." She laughed to herself at the thought, "Not even my brothers. But they didn't really spend time with me growing up either."
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 pm

Shane chuckled and nodded. "I can see why, it's so calming and peaceful in here."said Shane honestly. Shane nodded and smiled. "Your welcome Sofia, and don't let anyone tell you that your weird your just unique!"said Shane softly. "I honestly don't see what people say that's so weird about you, I honestly think your a nice sweet bubbly girl and someday people are going to appreciate that!"said Shane giving her a soft warm smile. Shane frowned at her statement. "Aw... that sucks I'm so sorry Sofia."said Shane softly. "I'm the only child but my three best friends are like my brothers to me!"said Shane.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:48 pm

"My brothers are six years older than myself. They were here while i was at home on my own. And the others just don't know how to have fun!" She exclaimed with a giggle. "I'm not on drugs, like some might think. I just had to find ways to entertain myself while home alone. Its not like my brothers who had eachother. I think you understand better than any one who grew up with a sibling could understand."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top