In the library
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In the library Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In the library

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In the library Empty In the library

Post by Cecilie Montez Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Cecilie walked into the library. She needed some quiet place to study and also to think. Lately there is lots of things in her mind, what she needs to figure out. She walked mostly back at the library and sat down there on the floor. She put her books next to her and opened firts one. She began to read it. It was quiet here, except some quiet talking from the front of library but it was quieter than in her common room for sure. She lately liked quiet places more than noisy ones. She is more and more shy around people, even if she tries to not show it. It's all because she doesn't trust anyone here in Hogwarts, okay some expections are there.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

In the library Empty Re: In the library

Post by John Walker Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:41 am

John walked with his bag over his shoulder he headed to the libray to study he was stuck with potions they were not his strong thing, not one bit. Now with one hand gripping the strap of his bag and the other shoved deep into his pockets as he moved. Puching open the door he stepped in and smiled seeing cecilie allready there. He walked over to where she sat " Hi, can I join you Cecilie?" he asked smiling to her as he slipepd his bag off his shoulder he hadn't spoken to her in a while but that was because he hadn't seen her he'd tried to but each time something got in the way. His feelings for her had only grown with concern for and about her.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Cecilie heard someone talking to her so she looked up from her book and saw there her friend John. She was really not sure what she excatly felt for that boy, it was really stranges feeling for her. Even if they haven't met now already for awhile, she had always something between or then him and she was happy to see him here. Cece smiled back to John. "Hi John, of course you can join with me," she said back to him still smiling.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by John Walker Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:10 pm

John smiled and sat down next to her " so hows things, had any more trouble? " he asked hoping not as he was really not in the mood to fight he placed his bag down and wrpped an arm around her hugging her more for himself than for her. Sitting back he pushed a book to one side as he looked around the library was bearly empty only two people sat on a table close by but they soon left leaving them alone. " you know I hate potions " he whispered " I swear that potions professor has it in for me he made me clean out the coldrens though I did turn his hair green though, in my defense he suited the color" he said and chuckled and looked at Cecilie. He liked her and thought about her a lot. Maybe a bit more than he should but that was him he was scared if he said or became close to her she would leave.
John Walker
John Walker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 136
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals (Wolves)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:21 pm

"Right now no," she sais honestly to him and she was surprised when John placed arms ariun her and hugged her. She didn't know what she should do, so she was still and didn't to anything. "Oh, potions, I don't like them much too," she whispered back. She had nothings against professor or so much but it was one of this lessons in what she wasn't good. Gryffindor girl tried to figure out what she feels for John, she was sure it wasn't just friendship what she wanted but she was to shy and scared to say it out.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top