Well... this is a great way to start the weekend! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Well... this is a great way to start the weekend! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Well... this is a great way to start the weekend!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well... this is a great way to start the weekend! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... this is a great way to start the weekend!

Post by Carson A. Garcia Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 am

Carson was out for the rest of the day, but he promised to meet his best friends to have some fn and catch up on some things. He didn't want to miss that for the world, he missed hanging with his best friends. He hated this new class scedhule, it really got in the way of him hanging with his best mates. But then again, he hated everything now seeing how the wizarding world was changing.

Heading from the lake towards the second floor corridor Carson walked upstairs towards the second floor towards the Charms classroom but stopped as he seen Olivia, Jamie and his best mates in front of Maura. As he seen Romeo his eyes darkened in anger. Carson and the guys were VERY protective of Maura, she was like a little sister to them he knew. "Hey guys, what's going on here?"Carson asked standing beside Kenneth.

Carson A. Garcia
Carson A. Garcia
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Well... this is a great way to start the weekend! - Page 2 Empty Re: Well... this is a great way to start the weekend!

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:17 am

Seeing Jaybee and Olivia comforting her Maura shook her head no before she seen Kenneth and Carson coming towards them. She knew they were pissed at the sight before them, they were very protective of her. Looking at Romeo as four boys should in front of her in a protective matter she smirked at him. Maura hoped that seeing how all four of them were before her, maybe he'll back down.

When all four of them asked if she ok Maura shifted uncomfortably before she shook her head no once again. "Actually no I'm not, this prick is trying to hit on me!"said Maura angrily. "He clearly doesn't know I'm taken or pregnant or he doesn't care!"said Maura. "I also don't appreciate you hurting Shane as well!"said Maura angrily. She knew Shane was being strong, but she could tell he was hurting.

Standing behind the guys, she kept close to them but also kept her distance from Romeo. "Why don't you go away and leave us alone?"Maura asked him angrily. "Can't you see your not wanted or welcome here!"said Maura her chocolate brown eyes glaring at him.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Wow. Whatever Romeo had expected to happen wasn't that. Usually the girls went giggly, weak at the knees, fought for his attention. It seemed they were fighting to get rid of him. 'Wow, no need to be so hostile.' Romeo said to Maura, raising his arms and taking a step back, ignoring Shane in the process. 'I was only going to ask if you would introduce me to your friend here.'

As he said that his eyes flashed towards the Ravenclaw Quidditch Player, who didn't seem to take a liking to that either - maybe it was the rivalry they held on the Quidditch pitch. 

Just then a collection of more people appeared, all either asking what was going on or insulting him - one being a Gryffindor by the name of Kenneth. Leering into his eyes Romeo raised his eyebrows. 'I do hope your not being racist.' He hissed referring to Kenneth's comment about smelling something foal and using the word 'dump.' Romeo knew full well he wasn't, he was simply being a Gryffindor prick, but the Slytherin couldn't help but paint him as racist when the opportunity presented itself. It was Romeo defensive tactic. Make the other person feel bad, then have others feel negative towards the person. It had worked before. One first year had said something offensive, Romeo replied and the entire school was against that first year. It was like Romeo could change a persons way of thinking. 

'You're pregnant?' He asked raising eyebrow, a slightly sceptical grin on his face. 'I think it's best you stay away from me. It wouldn't be fair to the baby if it's Mother was cheating on it's Father before it was born, after all, if we spend anymore time together that's what will happen.' Romeo winked before turning his back to the crowd and starting to walk down the stairs. 

Luckily he had kept his cool. His last comment had elements of his same, flirty self whilst casting Maura off as someone who would cheat. It was his defences again. Make them feel weak, like they're in the wrong. Romeo didn't see what was so bad about introducing himself. It was Shane's fault, no doubt he'd brainwashed them into hating him. Oh how he would get Shane back for that, and Maura Goldstein for good measure - purely for being a vindictive B**** with a foul mouth. 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Griggory Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 am

"Oh you BASTARD!"Jamie could get angry and when she did it was better not to mess with this skilled dueler and skilled puncher.As Romeo walked away Jamie took her wand out of her robes and pointed it at Romeo"Stupefy!"She just wanted him to fall down the stairs."NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN"She shouted at Romeo.Now she hated him.She just hated this arrogance, Maura would never cheat on Ryo and even less with this type of scum.

"I got a bit angry."She admited to be angry but just not in the right level.Right now she was as furious as a person can be without exploding.She couldn't believe what this guy Romeo said she just couldn't he hadn't met someone as disrespectful as him she had to get back at him.
Jamie Griggory
Jamie Griggory
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 204

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:21 am

Shane glared at Romeo one last time before he left but what he said before he left didn't go well with Shane.  He was about to stun him before Jamie beat him to it.  Seeing the curse heading towards Romeo Shane smirked. "Nice one Jamie!"said Shane smiling at her.  "Don't you EVER say that about Maura again you prick, Maura will NEVER do that in a million years!"said Shane his hazel eyes blazing with fire in them.

"You better walk away now you coward while you still can."said Shane angrily.  Anyone that knew Shane, knew that he was a skilled duelist and good muggle fighter.  He wasn't toned just because he worked out and played hockey, there were also other reasons behind it as well.  "It's ok Jamie, he deserved it, stupid prick."said Shane angrily.

Wincing in pain as pain shot through his arm he turned away from the others quickly before taking off his jacket to see a bruise running down his whole left arm. "That damn S.O.B!"Shane muttered angrily to himself. Quickly putting his jacket back on he turned to the others as if nothing happened. Although Shane was hurting pretty bad, he wasn't going to show it in front of the others.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:27 am

Something hard hit Romeo in the back and he felt his mind go unconcious from the stunnign spell, which was probably a good thing meaning he didn't feel his bones bashing furiously against each and every step before arriving in a heap at the foot of the staircase.

He groaned. His head was hurting. What on earth had just happened? Opening his eyes groggily Romeo pushed himself up from the floor, what was he doing on the floor? Then he realised as his dark eyes looked up at the laughing crowd. Shane Diamond and Maura Goldstein were there. No dout one of them had stunned him. Great. This was certainly going to spread around the castle.

Raising a hand to his face he felt a tender part of his head that he hit the floor and, ironically, woke him from his stunned state. No. He needed a mirror, fast! Right now, despite the entire crowd of students at the top of the staircase, his only thoughts were if there was a bump. If there was a bump then he would be screwed! It'd take a while to go down.

Romeo simply glared back at the crowd, unaware who had fired the spell. His eyes narrowed and his lips formed a malecious pout. 'You'll regret.' He spat. Then, with one hand covering the possible bump on his head Romeo scuttled away towards the male toilets to check his face out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:39 am

Olivia laughed when she saw Jamie shoot the spell at Romeo and seeing it hit, sending him down the stairs just cracked her up. He deserved it for being an arse to Maura. There was no way she would cheat on Ryo, they loved each other and if he thought he was going to make her cheat, he had another thing coming. He hated guys like Romeo, this was the reason she'd lost faith in most guys in the first place. Because of arses like him.

He got up and shouted something before walking off and Liv, growled. "I'd like to see what a prick like you can do!" She called after him, finally finding her voice. She glanced at hane who had a bruise running down his arm and she growled again,this time it was a very low and dangerous growl. She knew she couldn't allow anyone to know what she was, but Romeo made her so angry and she couldn't contain herself.

"Are you alright Shane?" She asked, stepping toward him to make sure he was okay. Although she was sure he wasn't doing too well since his arm was all bruised.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:34 am

Shane's hazel eyes looked at Olivia's blue-green eyes and nodded. But you can tell by looking into his eyes that he was in pain. "Yeah I'm fine Livi, don't worry about me I'll be fine."Shane lied to her. As he went to move his arm, he let out a wince in pain.  "Ugh... that bastard is going to pay for this!"Shane muttered to himself.

Seeing Olivia look at him with worry in her eyes he smiled at her.  "It's fine Livi, it's nothing that I can't handle."said Shane softly.  "That prick is going to wish he'll never been born once I'm done with him!"said Shane angrily with fire in his hazel eyes.  Removing his jacket seeing how it was hurting his arm he looked at his left arm and sighed.  "If anyone says to go to the hospital wing I'm not!"said Shane.

Shane hated the hospital wing more then anything, it creeped him out and he hated needles.  "If anyone of you tell her why I hate the hospital wing I'll curse you into the next week!"said Shane looking at his best mates.

Last edited by Shane Diamond on Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:43 am

"Like that will EVER happen you prick, I WILL never date a slime ball like you!"Maura called out to him. "If I ever did, I think I might kill myself!"said Maura honestly. "I love Ryo WAY to much to ever cheat on him."said Maura softly. Maura almost gagged at the thought of her being with a prick like Romeo.

Laughing as she seen Romeo fall down the stairs at Jamie's spell she smiled. "Nice shot Jamie!"said Maura still laughing. "Good luck trying to get us, we always get our revenge!"Maura shouted back at him. "Ugh... stupid prick, I can't believe he tried hitting on me!"said Maura. "If Ryo found out about this, he'll be piss!"said Maura honestly.

Seeing Shane wince in pain as he took off his jacket Maura looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Shane you need help, that doesn't look good!"said Maura honestly. "I know you hate going to the hospital wing, but you may have to!"said Maura softly. Maura hated to see any of her friends hurt, it made her angry that Romeo did that to Shane.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top