TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will you be sending your students to lab?

TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_left67%TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_right 67% 
[ 4 ]
TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_left0%TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_left0%TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_left33%TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Bar_right 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS  Empty TRANSFIGURATION ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by Lucien Holt Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Though I'm sure all of you understand how classes should work, as many of you have "taken" classes at Hogwarts before. That said, for those of you who are new, or are first years, please read the following. Even those who aren't new will likely find something in the following of interest.

Things I'd like to point out:

1. If your student isn't usually adept at Transfiguration, that doesn't mean that they can't answer questions for House Points or the like. They just shouldn't be the only student to do so, even if they might be the first one online to post a reply. It should make sense based on your character's tendencies. Just keep that in mind.

2. Each class group will learn a different lesson. That said, there will be a year-long Transfiguration Study Group outside of class for any students interested in learning the lessons from other classes, as well as other sections I come up with. It will go on past when the classes are technically being held. Any student who is not in Transfiguration this year is more than welcome to attend these group meetings. The threads will likely run for two weeks or so, that way it's not a long-term, single thread activity. Leave more opportunities open. If you have any plotting relating to one of these sessions, please send me a PM and we can work out a new meeting.

3. The lessons done in classes include:
-Gemino spell (Not the curse.)
-Avifors Spell
-Vera Verto
-Lapifors Spell
-Draconifors Spell

If you have a specific lesson you're interested in Professor Hayes going through in the outside group, send me a message and I'll work it in.

Keep an eye on this topic unless it's specifically posted in the lesson or in the study group threads. It will likely be updated as time goes on.

**You do not need to reply to this. Please just look at the poll. Thanks!!
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top