Oh, woe, how I've missed you. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, woe, how I've missed you. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, woe, how I've missed you.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, woe, how I've missed you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, woe, how I've missed you.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Jackson smiled as Grace explained how her summer had been 'fantastic' it was always good to see her so happy, perhaps it was because she was a werewolf and had to go through something terrible every twenty eight days Jackson enjoyed to see her smile. It reminded him that even in the darkest of times there was always light. Hope.

'My summer was pretty average. I spent it with my cousin mostly, going down to the park and all that jazz. I can't until I get to use magic and show them all I've learnt though next Summer but, then again, I probably wouldn't be allowed.' Jackson's cousins were muggles. They were aware of Jackson's magical ability though as his Mum was also a witch. It was difficult for anyboduy to look at Jackson and think that he had once gone through trauma, he was such a cheerful person. However the summer before Hogwarts he had walked into jis auntie's home to see his auntie lying on the floor, overdosed on drugs. Now she was in a home whilst her children had gone to live with Jackson's parents.

Whilst he was at Hogwarts he did miss them, sometimes more than he realised, but thankfully he had Grace, Nathan and the other gazillion friends that floated around Hogwarts - he had even began to count The Fat Friar, Hufflepuff House ghost, as a friend. Then again, who didn't?

Jackson's eyebrows rose. Wow. William really had done a lot since they had got back to Hogwarts and it was only the first evening feast. Jackson worked hard, loved to learn but the first night was the night for the library. Little did Jackson know that William had specific circumstances for heading to the library.

'What time are you guys going to bed?' He asked with a yawn. It was so relaxing curled up by the fire with the sound of excited first years chattering away in the background as they walked around the common room still completely mesmerised by their new home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum