A Not So Auror Investigation - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Not So Auror Investigation - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Not So Auror Investigation

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Not So Auror Investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: A Not So Auror Investigation

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:43 pm

'I don't know.' Hallie sighed. 'It could have been a mugger ready to jump anyone and I was the unlucky one.' This seemed to make the most sense to Hallie and if that was the case she would be secretly glad it wasn't a revenge attack from a possible death eater. No. It couldn't have been. Death Eaters were more brutal, sly, cunning and certainly not the type to just steal a watch when other valuables such as auror documents and her wand could have easily been taken too.

Now Audriana was asking if Hallie had any questions. Not that she could think of besides how long it would take to find the watch, but Audriana had said that it wouldn't take long, but how long and when would Hallie know she had found it? Would they meet here again? Converse via owl? All of a sudden the aurors mind was full of unanswered questions.

'So will you just contact me when you find it? And do I pay you when you find it, or do you have a kind of call out charge for our meeting today?' Both seemed sensible to Hallie, it made sense to give her something today as Audriana had taken time out of her day to meet Hallie. On the other hand she wasn't too own to splash all her case if it turned out the watch was missing for all eternity.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top