Going Out Of Action
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going Out Of Action Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going Out Of Action

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going Out Of Action Empty Going Out Of Action

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 pm

I am about to go back under the knife again. Few of you may remember my car accident nearly a year ago. Well, apparently there is an issue that has formed. I have to undergo surgery.I have no idea what is going to happen. I also have no idea what they were doing. They said it was best I didn't know, no need to work me up over the surgery.

I have no idea when I'll be back. I'm really sorry I'm doing this again guys. I am going in tomorrow night so I might have time to double check here or maybe not, I don't know.

Characters effected:
Susan Bones
Amelia Macmilllan
Neville Longbottom
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Going Out Of Action Empty Re: Going Out Of Action

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Hope you get better & everything. Our thoughts are with you!
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Going Out Of Action Empty Re: Going Out Of Action

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers! I'm sure the procedure will go well and you'll be feeling better than every shortly. We'll be here waiting for you, dear!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top