There's still some summertime left!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There's still some summertime left! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There's still some summertime left!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There's still some summertime left! Empty There's still some summertime left!

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey all. I'd love to have some new plots/threads for summer ends and I have to go back to the horror which is school. If we had planned to have some sort of plot in the past and I fell through I'd like to apologize now. It's either completely spaced my mind or I got overloaded with stuff to do (I really need a thread tracker). But this is just going to be a mass request for plotting and love for my characters. I'll give you a short description of them and what's going on in their lives, okay? I prefer more established relationships (they've all gone to school together for years - I'm sure we can figure some way they may have interacted in the past) but if you've got something awesome throw it at me.

Gisele Delacour is a seventh year Ravenclaw. She's got the Delacour veela blood and can be quite unexplainably irresistible at times. But sorry boys, the attraction isn't mutual. Gisele has been in a relationship with Della Rookwood Quinn for almost a year and, unless she makes a mistake, she's off the market. She belongs to a Pureblood family and it's in her genetics to enjoy a good party. She's pretty outgoing and just wants to soak up life before she graduates and is forced to grow up.

Katarina Rookwood is the odd duck of her family. She's a seventh year Ravenclaw, coming from a house of Slytherins. She's timid and shy and only expresses herself when she is with her absolute closest friends or when she is painting. She's a bit of a goody-two-shoes but that's just because she simply doesn't like drinking, drugs, or boys (they make her nervous). Kat normally keeps to herself so you might need to introduce yourself first. Her best friend is Cerelia Avery and she's falling for Elijah Krum.

Viola MacIntosh is a seventh year Gryffindor. She epitomizes Gryffindor bravery and loyalty, verging on unreasonable at times. She can be loud and crazy but only when prompted by her friends. Most of the time Vi is a good person to go to for a chat and talk about the world's problems with. She will listen to anyone about anything, making her an unintentional collector of other's secrets. She needs everything.

Charlotte Dyllan is my newest kid on the block. She's a sixth year Hufflepuff werewolf and has a mind of her own. She can be extremely outspoken about her opinions but is also quite intelligent. She's friendly and hardworking, loyal to her family simply because they share blood. Charlie was just captured after going on a brief run from the Ministry and is now residing with her cousin, Jack Dyllan.

Mira Anderson is a nineteen year old Slytherin graduate. She is engaged to Elijah Krum and they just had their first daughter together. Her best friend is Athena Rookwood but lately they have been getting more and more distant. Mira can be quite cold and calculating at times but it's mostly just old pureblood prejudices talking. She is unemployed and pretty much stuck in her house. I'd love to get plots for her!

Maximus Morrison is a twenty-four year old Hufflepuff graduate. He works in the muggle relations department of the Ministry of Magic and is probably the sweetest guy ever. Honestly, unless you blatantly disrespect his family he is impossible to provoke. He is the roommate of Jack Dyllan and her neice, Sunny and has been slowly accustoming to their weird ways. Max needs more friends (a lot more) and maybe a couple enemies.

Robin Ivanov is a Durmstrang boy who does nothing with his life. He's rich and lazy but likes being social and parties so invite him to some okay? I don't know what to say about him but I'm too lazy to get the links to all the apps.

Jamie Prophet, my oldest charrie. She's been on PA for over four years now and she's pretty messed up. She's got a daughter that's in the custody of Elijah Krum and has just returned from a hiatus in Mongolia to play professional Quidditch for the Falcons. She's got a lot of sore spots and a rough skin but she just needs to cuddle some people and start over. She has no plots right now but I'm too sentimental to delete her so give her some reasons to stay!

Notice how lazy I got there at the end? But yeah, I'd like some plots and threads. Send them at me. I'll make a thread tracker this time.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

There's still some summertime left! Empty Re: There's still some summertime left!

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Hai Em :3

It looks like Kat and Liv should get along pretty well, once they can both kind of open up to each other. Liv is kind of... Afraid, i guess you can say of boys. She can't stand them right now and I guess she's kind of messed up in her sexuality a bit. She seeks comfort in girls whenever a boy is around her, and though she's never been tempted to do anything with a girl, it seems like she isn't straight to most people. What they don't know, is that she had a baby as a result of a past relationship where her baby's daddy left her and she was forced to give her daughter up for adoption. Maybe, they can spend some time together at some point? They are in the same house, but Liv is a year younger than Kat.

Olivia might also want to meet Charlotte. She seems like the type of person that Liv would take refuge in, when she tries to hide from boys or something. I dunno, it just seems that way to me. That is, if Charlie let's her. She could also probably meet Dylan Davies. Dyl's life revolves around music and he loves creatures like Werewolves and Vampires.

I think that's all for now. I'm not quite sure how anyone else would interact with your characters... :/
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

There's still some summertime left! Empty Re: There's still some summertime left!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

That is a shame that Gisele is off the market. Romeo is a pure blood and a womanzier. He usually gets the girls and uses them to his advantage, he is never looking for a relationship just for his own enjoyment and to boost his ego.
Meaning, because Gisele is a pure blood and has veela blood he would be highly attracted to her.
Unless you're looking for Gisele to cheat Wink OR! He could have been trying and trying to get her but keeps failing so tries to put love potion in her drink!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:05 am

Kat/Liv - That sounds exactly like Kat. She isn't gay but she definitely acts like she is when around boys. I don't think it would be a problem that she is a year younger. They can still visit each others dorms and hang out in the common room. Maybe Kat was there for Liv during and after her pregnancy (she was in the loop somehow) and now they have that as a bond? Or they've just recently met but mesh well and have ended up spending more time together lately (but she doesn't know about the baby yet). Kat is the same way about her sexuality so they can be confused together. XD

Charlie/Liv - Sure! She would definitely be up for it. I think Charlie is one of those people that ends up befriending a wide assortment of people. Any reason we could stick them together? Maybe a guy is being pushy at a party and Charlie acts as a personal bodyguard for Liv?

Gisele/Romeo - Haha, I think at this point it would take a women to tempt Gisele to cheat. She's almost completely away from boys now. But a love potion - that could be extremely interesting. Even though she is pretty gay, Gisele is still very flirty with everyone and might have caught Romeo's eye and led him on just a bit too much. Maybe he tries to pursue her for his own uses and doesn't handle the rejection well so he tries to spike her drink? Or something like that?
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:44 am

Kat/Liv - I'd say that they maybe knew each other from like a few years, after running into each other a few times and they became friends that way. Then when she got pregnant, Kat noticed Liv acting differently and the girl confided in Kat and told her what had happened. Lily is their bond! Even though she sin't around anymore v.v

Charlie/Liv - Hm. I'd say at some kind of party Liv gets tossed toward some guy by a friend who wants her to get over her fear and when he gets too drunk and starts wanting to get with her, Liv gets scared and tries to run away. She bumps into Charlie, hides behind her subconsciously and Charlie gets him to leave her alone?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:28 am

Those both sound perfect? Any reason for their pair to meet up during the summer? Maybe Kat and Liv got out for a girls day and get ice cream to chat over. Or we could have someone throw a party and that's where Charlie and Liv meet up unintentionally.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:36 am

Hm... I like the idea of the party! Maybe Kat and Liv go to the party together and get separated or something and then while she tries looking for her, trying to get away from the guy, she bumps into Charlie instead.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:42 am

Okiedoke. Here are my characters :DHave at them.

Audriana Swan - 24, Ex Gryffindor. Her job is kind of a secret from those who don't know about it. A word of mouth kind of thing. She finds hard to find objects or people. She doesn't trust easily, but is incredibly loyal once she does. Played Quidditch, very independent. Could you a girl friend though xD

Carth Brownlowe - 22, Ex Gryffindor, Trainee Auror. Much more friendly than Aud. He's rather bold, except with girls - he doesn't think they'd be interested. Serious obsession with justice - refuses to associate with Death Eaters.

Adrienne Reynolds - 7th year Ravenclaw. Friendly, bright, sarcastic. She's got a brother who's been missing for years, but refuses to believe he's dead or that anything bad has happened. She's very much about helping others in any way she can.

Trisha Bates - 5th year Ravenclaw. Participates in Paranormal Investigations with her family (muggles) because it's easier for her to communicate with ghosts. She wants to pursue a job in that direction with the Ministry. She's very quiet, has low self confidence even though she's pretty, and is fairly quirky.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Dyllan Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:10 am

Liv/Kat/Charlie - That could work out perfectly! I'll ask Eli if Della is still going to throw a party (she was thinking about it). That might be the perfect one to join in on!

Okay - here it goes. First of all I read most of Aud's app and she's brilliant and I love her. But anyway, Aud might know Max! They were the same year at Hogwarts even though he was Hufflepuff. But he played Quidditch while at school too (he was chaser) so maybe they were rivals on the field or practiced together? It would be really cute if they were Hogwarts friends who lost contact then reconnected and had to learn about eachother again. Aud could also know Robin. He's a thief as his side job (primarily artifacts, art, and jewelry) so Aud could be repeatedly hired to get back what he's taken. They could have a permanent game of cat and mouse going with subtle underlying notes of sexual tension. Also Jamie perhaps. She's four years younger so they would have been at school at the same time but probably not interacted. But now Jamie plays Professional Quidditch so possibly another link there.

Carth could know Max and Jamie (I think we talked about this).

For Addie I would say probably Katarina and Gisele, since they are both roommates. I say one big thread with those three and also Cerelia and Maria in their dorm when they get back to school. Maybe the first night back where they catch up after the summer?

Tris could know Charlie! She's also very friendly and kinda strange. Maybe they would get along, maybe they wouldn't. We could take it as it comes if you wanted.
Charlotte Dyllan
Charlotte Dyllan
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:25 am

Haha Aud is adorable. And awesome. I'll try and go in order. xD (I get so confused .-. )

Max- Ministry, yes? I bet Carth would know him. And yeah, Aud became more quiet over the years, especially in her seventh year. That's when she reverted back to the library (She was odd for a Gryffindor xD) So maybe that, plus graduation meant that they didn't stay in touch?

Robin - *Died when I saw the gif* .-. Yes. As mentioned, Kaiden (Who is plotted to ask Addie to marry him so he won't have to have an arranged marriage) will go to Aud in search of Addie's brother. Aud would probably know from previous "missions" or whatever you'd call them that he knows stuff and go to him. And that would be really funny xD Aud doesn't understand love at all, or even the idea of having a crush on someone. So she wouldn't have a clue what she was doing. That'd be hilarious to write XD

Jaime - You may have said (if so, hides in shame) but what house is Jaime? If it was Gryffindor, that would be an easy tie between the three of them (well, I mean... You know.)

Yeah, the house thread would be good. General interaction, more people to play around with. Very Happy I'm game!

Charlie - Yay! Tris has rumors flying around about her and her family, so it would either need to be them accidentally having to talk (because Tris doesn't do that "start conversation" thing xD) or some kind of established thing that they know each other.
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top