Investigating the death of Elle's dad - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Investigating the death of Elle's dad - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Investigating the death of Elle's dad

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigating the death of Elle's dad - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigating the death of Elle's dad

Post by Lucien Holt Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:55 pm

If you'd like Audriana and Rowan to help you find him, you need to have your character learn about them in some way. Their job is a secret, and you only come to them if you've heard about them from someone else. That, or she could come to you.

That said, Audriana doesn't really like when people join her on her searches, but Rowan has sort of worked his way into her team as her partner so she has come to like having him around. It would be fun to have other people go with her, though, if just to make her annoyed. Does that make more sense? Sorry, sometimes I don't think whether or not I've worded things properly.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Investigating the death of Elle's dad - Page 3 Empty Re: Investigating the death of Elle's dad

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Oh now I get.
I guess she can have heard about them some where but i have no idea where.... Very Happy
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:05 pm

Well, Audriana can always just find her. She's got a lot of contacts so if Elle and her friends were talking about it around Diagon Alley, Aud and Rowan would likely hear about it. xD It's up to you, though. If you'd rather, you could claim you got it from someone who Audriana returned something to.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Hmm... all on in this she has online one friend who she truly knows at the moment. Others people she may have never even met before. Very Happy I don't know yet. I need to think.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:23 am

Oeh yeah.
Let's see. I guess at first she asks help from someone who she knows already (Mostly Ryo or then Hallie if she wants. Others not so much)
Then Aud or Rowan heards them talking about it and i guess one of them suggest help too.
Then there is Alex - they just end up investigating together since Alex investigates her past.
Even if needed they can go and ask help from Dep. Minister.

Some how the others who wanted help need to suggest something too how they could help.

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Carter Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17187-investigating-death#371518 - Everyone who suggested that they could help... then you can join but first people who she may know already somewhere and then... people who she doesn't know but still asks help.
Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 111

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top